<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

possibru new mewtwo

Started by The Riddler, April 03, 2013, 11:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 07, 2013, 07:06:12 PM
Attack animations?

I don't know why you guys are worried. Its a feature that's been in the games since Gen I.
are you talking about the stuff you've pretty much always been able to turn off in the settings? Under "Battle Scene" I think
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on April 07, 2013, 07:12:06 PM
are you talking about the stuff you've pretty much always been able to turn off in the settings? Under "Battle Scene" I think

Yeah.

[spoiler]I only turn them off when leveling a Pokemon to 100[/spoiler]

Kayo

QuoteThough it doesn't reveal anything new, CoroCoro also reveals the pieces about the new Pokémon revealed last week. In doing so, it confirms that it replaces Mewtwo on the movie poster and confirms that it is in fact a new form of Mewtwo, with the poster explanation stating that Mewtwo has awakened and become its new shape. Thanks to gin for translations. We'll provide more on this as and when it comes

I've never been more mad at GameFreak in my life.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

zephilicious

this is better than more new legendaries
~~ <3

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

Someone already made a 3D model of it to hack into Brawl.

Custom

does anyone else feel like the gameplay for this looks like poop in the new style?
compared to most other rpgs on the market i feel like the gameplay for x and y just isn't holding up for me
it had a charm to it with the sprite art and whatever
but i feel battles look extremely bland now
they look like a poor/low-tier rpg

Zero

"looks like a low-tier rpg"

Such as what? What low-tier rpg are you comparing it to?

And Pokemon battles have never "looked" good.

Custom

Quote from: Z on April 13, 2013, 06:08:26 PM
"looks like a low-tier rpg"

Such as what? What low-tier rpg are you comparing it to?

And Pokemon battles have never "looked" good.

not really anything in general. i'm just saying it looks like complete poop for the huge game that pokemon is. it shouldn't look like "i'm an 18 year old indie dev making my first 3d rpg come check it out"
which i think it does
especially because the gameplay is absolutely so minimal and still turn based
they could do so much with the way it looked.
this just looks like a low budget jmmo or something but even less impressive because of how still it looks

if i had to compare it to something maybe the old ff remakes on the DS? Or like a low budget jmmo like cosmic break (but 10000x less impressive because they're still using turn based battles)

the overworld still has a charm to it i think

the artwork before at least was like "hey yeah, cool sprite art this is like what i played as a kid. this is what pokemon is and always will be"

Custom

tldr THAT SHIT SHOULD LOOK LIKE MONSTER HUNTER WITH THE AMOUNT OF HUGE $$$ IT"S BRINGING IN THIS IS INCREDIBLY UNDERWHELMING TO LOOK AT

Zero

Would you have rather Game Freak take more inspiration from Colosseum/Gale of Darkness?

Part of Pokemon's charm is that it is simple.

Kayo

As much as I hate the overload of new Legendaries, I'd honestly much rather this be one than a secondary forme of the first "major" legendary of the franchise. I can't believe their idea well is so dry that they have to go back and dick around with 17-year-old Pokemon. Not even like making a new evolved form of an old monster, since that leaves the original completely intact (i.e. Electabuzz is still Electabuzz even though it can now evolve) The character I knew as Mewtwo and grew up with as Mewtwo will forever be referred to by competitive players as "Mewtwo-A" or some poop like that.

I'm a lot more mad about this than I probably should be, but I'm just a huge fan of Mewtwo. The purple-eyed one, that is. Fuck how I have to elaborate on that to differentiate.

You know what? Fuck this. The new forme will forever be referred to by me as Newtwo. For intercourse 's sake.
[move][/move]

Zero

Kayo, its not that bad. C'mon.

Kayo

Quote from: Z on April 13, 2013, 08:40:50 PM
Kayo, its not that bad. C'mon.

You don't understand. Me and Mewtwo share a special connection D: and a birthday!
[move][/move]