News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Zelda fans unite!

Started by BROSEN_DARKARROW52, September 23, 2007, 08:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BROSEN_DARKARROW52

Welcome Zelda fans! What's your favorite part in LOZ: TP?

I love the ending, when you see Midna as her human-like form.

Gerudo Pirate Lass

The entire ending was my favorite part of the game. I love the bittersweet LoZ endings.
It makes the story even more epic.

Zelda28

The whole transformation to the Wolf I liked. I agree with the ending.

Juni

Zants battle has to be my favorite.

Retronerd

I like the part were Link restores Ilia's memory. My favourite gameplay part would have to be at the start. It's so peacefull you want to talk to everyone meet everyone. If the whole game was like that it would be one heck of a game.

Not saying it isn't one already.

Fell

I liked the battle with Death Sword.

My favorite cutscene is the one when, the sages explain the story behind Ganondorf.

Spongebob does not approve

Smashie

The ending was just perfect. Awesome music and very epid indeed.

And the Zant battles. Because we all love a crazy bad guy with ADHD :P

Silly_Penguin

I just loved the ending. So epic, yet so sad that Midna left.

TheTrueLegend

Walking into the Temple of Time proper for the first time.  It was a real, "Wow, maybe somebody DID try to make this look like Ocarina of Time 100 years ago like Aonuma keeps rattling on about."  Not to mention the sheer amount of sentimentality attached to that area for me back in the good ol' days of Ocarina of Time.  To see them put in the one place I REALLY wanted to go back to was touching.   ;D

Transient Link

Quote from: TheTrueLegend on October 05, 2007, 09:59:29 PM
Walking into the Temple of Time proper for the first time.  It was a real, "Wow, maybe somebody DID try to make this look like Ocarina of Time 100 years ago like Aonuma keeps rattling on about."  Not to mention the sheer amount of sentimentality attached to that area for me back in the good ol' days of Ocarina of Time.  To see them put in the one place I REALLY wanted to go back to was touching.   ;D
same though i did like running through hyrule castle i skiped half of it how cool is that?

Triforce_Luigi

I enjoyed he bittersweet ending and the Zant bossfight. I also enjoyed the lush details and graphics in the Temple of Time. Ordon was also appealing. It had a calmness that other areas lacked. The Hidden Village was also one of my favorites. The western style of the area, coupled with the shooting bits really brought the area out for me. I hope the Hidden Village is included in the Crossbow Training game.

Flying Chickens

Blizzeta. 'Cause it's awesome.
And for cutscene I'd have to go with... I can't remember them.

Triforceman22

That feeling right before I fought Ganondorf.

It was like "This is it!"

too bad it was ass easy.... :(

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Allegretto

My favorite part is facing off with ganon, and the cutscene after you beat the arbirters grounds where it shows ganon breaking free

HOME_RUN_BAT

the  zant cut scene where he goes crazy
 Bumping several dead threads on the LoZ board. Use common sense; if a thread is dead for a month, don't revive it. Thanks.