News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

My Nitendo won't play any games

Started by Mario64, November 12, 2007, 03:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mario64

Me and my bro. decided to go get our old Nintendo down in our dad's shop so we took down the box and started looking through it.  We brought it upstairs and my tech- wiz ??? bro. tried to hook the system up we finally got it hooked up with a dvd audio and video cord, but it showed a a blur gray screen flashing on and off... (remember that the game were cover in dust...)I'm sending out an SOS here so please help... :'(

Silverhawk79

You probably need a new 72-pin connector.
Get one off e-Bay.

RedYoshi

Looks like Silver here knows his stuff so I'd take his advice if I were you.  Also try cleaning the game cartridges thoroghly and give the system a check up as well.

And if you need any kind of connector or some sort of adapter I'd check Vintage Stock, but your best bet is Ebay.  Pun Intended! lol!
Will edit sig later...:P

extraz

make sure it's hooked up properly, I don't know if you were being sarcastic when you called your brother a tech whiz but check it anyway. Remember any generic AV cable and radio shack AC adapter will do.

Mario64

I think it's something wrong with the games because some are playing and some aren't. Althought some games play this day and not the next?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Mario64 on November 14, 2007, 02:32:13 PM
I think it's something wrong with the games because some are playing and some aren't. Althought some games play this day and not the next?
Like I said, it's probably the 72-pin connector that reads the games.
They go bad all the time.

Mario64

DSWiiMaster42

What games don't work? And like Silverhawk is saying, you might need a 72 pin connector.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Mario64

O.k. I found another Nintendo downstairs, but to my misfortune it did not work either so I am thinking about just buying a new Nintendo(if price is in reasonable). That bring me to the question much is a NES anyway?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Mario64 on November 16, 2007, 07:11:30 PM
O.k. I found another Nintendo downstairs, but to my misfortune it did not work either so I am thinking about just buying a new Nintendo(if price is in reasonable). That bring me to the question much is a NES anyway?
Anywhere from 1 cent to $350.
http://search.product.ebay.com/Nintendo-Entertainment-System-Game-console_W0QQfifptsZ1QQfvcsZ1452QQsoprZ43560371

HOME_RUN_BAT

give the games a clean, thats wat i do when games dont work in my snes