News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Best Smash bros quote ever!

Started by Ridley, June 14, 2008, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

"When you fair them off the stage, you win the battle.

When you projectile spam even when you could easily KO them, you break their soul.

That, my friend, wins you the war.

Why simply beat an opponent in one round? That only lights a fire under them and sends them off to train until they can defeat you. No, it is much more fufilling to break their spirit. Make them throw the controller down and say "to hell with this game" and then sell their copy of Brawl.

That is the ultimate victory. To beat someone so badly that they hate the game itself."

This was posted by one of the best Rob users ever. Does anyone here disagree or agree? Explain why.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

I think it is wrong to make someone hate the game, that is the reason Brawl sucked, Sakurai didn't want that to occur.

thunderhero4

This guy shouldn't be playing video games if he brings despair to everyone he plays ON PURPOSE!  >:(

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 15, 2008, 12:17:55 AM
This guy shouldn't be playing video games if he brings despair to everyone he plays ON PURPOSE!  >:(
I got an idea! Let's kick his a**! XD

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 15, 2008, 12:44:23 AM
No, lets kick his muther intercourse in ass. That sounds way more appropriate for this situation! >:(

Ridley

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 15, 2008, 02:05:25 AM
Quote from: wiiboychris on June 15, 2008, 12:44:23 AM
No, lets kick his muther f***in ass. That sounds way more appropriate for this situation! >:(

Lol I knew you guys would react like this. Anyway lets see what other people have to say. Also he was kidding. I only took part of his post lol.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Apollo

very good thread
makes me think about how i shall beat my opponents from now on

Ridley

Quote from: Apollo on June 15, 2008, 07:19:30 AM
very good thread
makes me think about how i shall beat my opponents from now on

Yeah also have you played me yet by any chance? Answer with a pm please.
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Its true, but I hate when I'm on the losing side :P

Which ROB player is this?

Ridley

Quote from: Cornwad on June 15, 2008, 09:07:33 AM
Its true, but I hate when I'm on the losing side :P

Which ROB player is this?

Overswarm. Watch his youtube videos.
...It's quite obvious...

Kilroy

Extremely true. Hell, I won't play one of my friends because it's true.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Ridley

Quote from: Byte on June 15, 2008, 04:01:27 PM

Wow who does he use?
...It's quite obvious...

Kilroy

Quote from: Ridley on June 15, 2008, 07:46:37 PM

Wow who does he use?
Zelda (DIN'S FIRE DIN'S FIRE DIN'S FIRE NARYU'S LOVE UP SMASH UP SMASH DIN'S FIRE REPEAT), Kirby (HAMMER HAMMER DODGE ROLL HAMMER HAMMER TILT HAMMER HAMMER DODGE ROLL REPEAT), Toon Link (DOWN AIR DOWN AIR DOWN AIR SIDE SMASH SIDE SMASH ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW REPEAT). I explained what he does in a nutshell. It's so predictable, it's scary. Yet he still beats me -_-
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Ridley

Quote from: Byte on June 16, 2008, 03:31:54 AM

Wow who does he use?
Zelda (DIN'S FIRE DIN'S FIRE DIN'S FIRE NARYU'S LOVE UP SMASH UP SMASH DIN'S FIRE REPEAT), Kirby (HAMMER HAMMER DODGE ROLL HAMMER HAMMER TILT HAMMER HAMMER DODGE ROLL REPEAT), Toon Link (DOWN AIR DOWN AIR DOWN AIR SIDE SMASH SIDE SMASH ARROW ARROW ARROW ARROW REPEAT). I explained what he does in a nutshell. It's so predictable, it's scary. Yet he still beats me -_-

Pikachu spam him and make him twice as angry as you.
...It's quite obvious...

Kilroy

Quote from: Ridley on June 16, 2008, 07:03:11 AM
Quote from: Byte on June 16, 2008, 03:31:54 AM

Wow who does he use?

Pikachu spam him and make him twice as angry as you.
I wish I was sort of good with Pikachu ;-;

I can occasionally beat him if he's having an off day. It's only with Snake, normally...
 FOR NSF MASCOT