News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Sonic character beginnings

Started by Neerb, August 31, 2008, 09:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

What games did Cream, Big, Vector, Espio, and Charmy first appear in?

Nayrman

Cream: Sonic Advance 2
Big: Sonic Adventure
Vector, Espio, Charmy: Knuckles Chaotix for the Genesis 32X add-on (Known as the only good game for that add-on. It also included Mighty the Armadillo...the origional deseign for Sonic the Hedgehog)

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on September 01, 2008, 07:48:44 AM
Vector, Espio, Charmy: Knuckles Chaotix for the Genesis 32X add-on (Known as the only good game for that add-on. It also included Mighty the Armadillo...the origional deseign for Sonic the Hedgehog)
Didn't know that last part. I'm glad they changed it. ;:P

Nayrman

Quote from: Qsmashbro on September 01, 2008, 05:18:41 PM
If you want to be REALLY technical, it was a rabbit with floppy ears, but when the ears wouldn't work (they caused massive glitches with the hit detection), it was changed into "Mr. Needlemouse" character and the final two deseign were a hedgehog and an Armadillo (Mighty), this was because they wanted the "rolling" aspect of the game. They chose the hedgehog merely because the spines looked cooler XD

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on September 01, 2008, 05:40:03 PM
If you want to be REALLY technical, it was a rabbit with floppy ears, but when the ears wouldn't work (they caused massive glitches with the hit detection), it was changed into "Mr. Needlemouse" character and the final two deseign were a hedgehog and an Armadillo (Mighty), this was because they wanted the "rolling" aspect of the game. They chose the hedgehog merely because the spines looked cooler XD
Wow, I definitely didn't know that. o.o

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on September 01, 2008, 05:40:03 PM
I knew the rabbit part but the rest was unknown, thank you for explaining it. =)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Sgt.Chilly