News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Zelda Wii details?

Started by Tupin, January 20, 2010, 03:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Quote from: Red on January 20, 2010, 09:46:23 PM
MM was supposed to be similar. It was a direct sequel.
Not really. It was a direct sequel, but it wasn't supposed to be an OoT rehash.
You can tell they tried to be different, with the 3-days, more in-depth characters, etc.
YEAH

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on January 20, 2010, 09:47:26 PM
This game will be a Majora's Mask version for the Wii. If it's not Hyrule, then it's different.
true, but there are other worlds of Zelda. like the lands in the oracle series and the island from link's awakening. this new Zelda could be a spiritually sequel to one of these past titles, or  be completely new from any other Zelda

Dorgannn

I just hope it's something completely unexpected/original.

Zero

At this point I've began to have the expectations that I have for Mega Man games when it comes to Zelda games.

"If it ain't broke don't fix it" because let's face it, most people don't play games in either franchise for their plots(except for the battle network games, doesn't count). It's the gameplay I'm paying for when it comes to both franchises.

Frankly if they pull off fun dungeons in this new Zelda I won't care if it's another "copy of OoT". I loved Twilight Princess even though it was probably the easiest game I've played in the last 5 years.

Custom

Quote from: Dorgannn on March 07, 2010, 05:19:47 PM
I just hope it's something completely unexpected/original.

Why original?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Custom on March 26, 2010, 11:27:00 PM
Why original?
Because when Nintendo puts some originality attempts outside of art design into the series it can actually turn out good - Just depends on how excessive you are with it. Hi Majora's Mask.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"