News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The CPU's are easier than Melee :|

Started by Geno, March 10, 2008, 10:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

SkyMyl

The CPU AI is actually more trickier than in Melee! Like how in Melee, they avoid you at all times when you get a star and stay in one place, so you can Falcon Punch them or Home-Run Bat them. In here, they dodge the invincible player AND dodge the other players! :|

Oren

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on March 10, 2008, 10:39:21 PM
Personally, I think that the brawl CPU's are better, but not by much.

@MoM:Yeah, you almost always recover, It's ridiculous.

@SWW7:Maybe he was talking about marth's foward smash?
it makes me kinda mad that you do allwatys recover...

Java

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on March 10, 2008, 11:10:35 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 10, 2008, 11:05:27 PM
Quote from: Geno on March 10, 2008, 10:10:00 PM
I seriously owned the hell out of a level 9 [spoiler]Wolf, Dedede, and Luigi with Lucario[/spoiler]

10 stock match, I beat them all down and only died three times :|

Does it seem easier for anyone else?
Um, "k", I still like Marth's "FS".  :|

His forward smash was better in Melee IMO
Yeah, he was saying how he can beat level 9 marth's easily in melee using marth's foward smash.

@Dawei:Yeah, It's stupid, they almost always let you recover.
Thirdkoopa? :O

Nice to see that you made an account at NSF too.

Allegretto

Quote from: Geno on March 10, 2008, 10:10:00 PM
I seriously owned the hell out of a level 9 [spoiler]Wolf, Dedede, and Luigi with Lucario[/spoiler]

10 stock match, I beat them all down and only died three times :|

Does it seem easier for anyone else?

Im also able to kill 3 lvl 9's easy, but i can do it in melee easy to sooo id say there probably harder tho

X_Hero

Yeah, [spoiler]Lucario[/spoiler] is a really good character to use, and I'm really good with him, too. Don't be too surprised that lvl 9's seem easier. XD

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: X_Hero on March 11, 2008, 03:55:59 PM
Yeah, [spoiler]Lucario[/spoiler] is a really good character to use, and I'm really good with him, too. Don't be too surprised that lvl 9's seem easier. XD
I made a sum.
[spoiler]Lucario + Punch him all the time + Aura = He is going to kill you right now[/spoiler]

X_Hero

Quote from: wiiboychris on March 11, 2008, 04:03:29 PM
Quote from: X_Hero on March 11, 2008, 03:55:59 PM
I made a sum.
[spoiler]Lucario + Punch him all the time + Aura = He is going to kill you right now[/spoiler]
Nice. XD

Jono2

the CPU is much tougher.  i mean, yeah, i'm playing with my brother & two CPUs, but the level 2 CPUs keep me in check, and sometimes win.

It could be me trying to get used to the new physics though.  that's a big one.

the CPUs are without a doubt harder than in melee.  in melee they walk into your Fsmashes 100% of the time.  In this game, if they walk into it, they'll immediately shield/power shield or rolldodge out of the way.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

WiinolikePS3

Meh...

The lower level "Wimp" and "Easy" levels are a bit harder, but the mid-levels are much easier. I'm not too sure about the higher levels, as I've been wimping out... Well, I've only done 4 CPU matches, so...  ::)

Oren

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on March 11, 2008, 04:50:25 PM
Meh...

The lower level "Wimp" and "Easy" levels are a bit harder, but the mid-levels are much easier. I'm not too sure about the higher levels, as I've been wimping out... Well, I've only done 4 CPU matches, so...  ::)
when i first played i allmost lost to wimp :P

Mystic

Meh...

To me, level 9 in Melee is level 7 in Brawl...

Oren

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on March 12, 2008, 12:44:22 PM
Meh...

i find level 7s in melee harder then 9s  :D

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Oren on March 12, 2008, 02:38:34 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on March 12, 2008, 12:44:22 PM
Meh...

i find level 7s in melee harder then 9s  :D
Yeah, me too, the level 9s in Melee were a bit TOO hyper.

I saw a match where one guy DESTROYED three lvl 9 Bowsers, only because they kept in trying to use their fire at too long a distance.  :|

The little ninny bragged about being the best Melee player in the world.  :|