News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The First Biannual RP of the Year Awards! Results are posted!

Started by Light, January 01, 2008, 06:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

So, my chat idea didn't work so well. So I will reveal the winners of each category, here in this thread.

There are good RPs, and then there are bad RPs to make the good RPs look better. We are doing this award to honor those horrible RPs. Here are the nominees for Biggest Fail of an RP:

MTV Wars
Reality Show RP
Hotel Lucario
Blizzard RP

And the award goes to...

[spoiler]

MTV WARS! Congratulations![/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

20fan

Joeofmars

Light

We all know that RP characters are important, but what's more important are those first impressions that may or may not eventually kick you in the ass. Here are the nominees for Best RP Character Entrance:

Boogie ~ Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets
Jas ~ Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets
Spike ~ The World of Super Heroes

And the award goes to...

[spoiler]

Boogie, from Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets. Congratulations! Joeofmars, since you are here, you can do a speech if you want to.[/spoiler]

THEBIRD

Congrats MTV Wars for sucking  ;D

And I knew about Boogie winning that award. You know, people should get sigs for these. I might make some if people are interesting. I'm not the best but I know how to use paint and photobucket fairly well.

20fan

Joeofmars

Oh my god! OH MY GAWD

*Runs up to the podium.*

Is thing on?

*Taps the mic*

Ok, ok. I'd like to Birdie of Aces for making the RP. Anyone who has ever criticized my writing. FearItself for making AIJ, it was fun while it lasted. Guitar Hero for rocking so awesome. Oooh... I wasn't prepared.

*Runs off stage crying tears of joy*

Light

Nice speech, Joe. Birdie, I do think that would be a good idea. If you find the time, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Now, back to the awards! Whether it be a romance, twins, or even arch enemies, pairings are found almost everywhere. You can't avoid the fate of putting two people together. And here are the nominees for best RP Pairing:

Tanbar and Lanbar ~ Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets
Shaelyn and Martin ~ An Inside Job
Shantae and Boogie ~ An Inside Job
Harver and Jas ~ Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets

And the award goes to

[spoiler]

They are from Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets...

Harver and Jas, from Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets! Congratulations![/spoiler]

Joeofmars

Dr.Hobo2

...yay. :( *claps* (darn! I'll have to kill those two si I will win next year! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!...Hey...It's echoy in my thoughts)

THEBIRD

Congratulations, Jas and Harver :D. Though I wonder how their beginning relationship will go on with the Harver's double life...

Alright, I'll make sigs. If you want a sig for winning, post here. Just give some info on what you would like it to look like.  They are going to be small, by the way, so don't expect anything fancy or amazing xD. I'll either make small sigs or userbars.

Joeofmars

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on January 06, 2008, 11:36:53 AM
Congratulations, Jas and Harver :D. Though I wonder how their beginning relationship will go on with the Harver's double life...

Alright, I'll make sigs. If you want a sig for winning, post here. Just give some info on what you would like it to look like.  They are going to be small, by the way, so don't expect anything fancy or amazing xD. I'll either make small sigs or userbars.

A small userbar that says ' Best RP Character Entrance. '

Light

Umm... well, I'd like to thank ShOrTi for creating her character. Together, we could have never won the award. Umm... I'd like to thank Birdie for creating the RP. And I'd like to thank Subway, for eating fresh. Yeah. I suck at this. *walks away* ShOrTi, you can make a speech too when you read this. That is, if you want to.

Back to the awards! If you want to be a good RPer, you need to know how to create a character. Not one who is perfect; far from it, in fact. You need to know how to put in a character's flaws, strengths, and history. And these characters are the ones who did that. And here are the nominees for best RP Character.

Solon ~ Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets (Birdie of Aces)
Harver ~ Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets (LightningSword)
Shaelyn ~ An Inside Job (FearItself)
Aeleus ~ Azula's Reign (Orgizirtee)
Matt ~ The World of Super Heroes (Dr.Hobo2)

And the award goes to....

[spoiler]

Harver, from Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets! Congratulatio- oh, wait, that's me? OMG![/spoiler]

20fan