News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((Yeah, you can use italics for thoughts. But then again, it is YOUR RP. ;)))

Kristal continued to run, when she saw a small, faint light. Almost there...! But that was when it happened. She got too excited and tripped over a part of a tree that was sticking out. She turned around to see the Pokemon no more than four feet away from her. It looks like I'll have to fight... She jumped up and prepared to fight.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

Lucas fought through several Pokemon easily. He saw that Pokemon were
getting ferocious. He finished off a Scyther when he saw a Treecko fighting 3 pokemon
all by itself. " Cowards," he said to himself, running towards them.

Light

The Treecko ((::))) heard footsteps and turned around quickly and then spun back towards her enemies. "What do you want?" She asked the newcomer, hoping it wasn't another enemy.

jnfs2014

" To help," Lucas said with a smirk. "You seemed to be in danger, I came
and am willing to help."

Light

((No quotations = your character didn't say those words.))

Kristal scoffed. "Just try not to get in my way." Inside, however, she was happy. This evens out the odds a little bit. She turned her attention back to the enemies.

jnfs2014

jnfs2014

((If its an enemy pokemon, can we defeat it in one hit???))

Light

((Yes, but since I made the enemy characters, I get to control their actions. =P Also, try to describe your attacks a little more, and try to avoid using the @ symbol.))

The Scyther moved out of the way before the punch could hit, and it slashed at the Riolu. Kristal stared. Something's not right... She came back to when she saw the Beedrill lunge at her. She jumped backwards. "Razor Leaf!" Leaves scattered around the ground began to come to her and circle around her. She shot a few at the Beedrill, hoping to hit. It simply flew out of the way.

It was then that Kristal saw it. These Pokemon had red eyes. They looked demented, and had some sort of dark aura about them. They weren't like normal wild Pokemon. The Haunter lunged at Lucas while Kristal was busy with Beedrill.

jnfs2014

" So you wanna fight," he said. " Fire Punch!!!!" he yelled as his fist became inferno red while he lunged at Haunter.

Light

The Haunter dodged this attack as well, but the flames on the outer edge of the punch singed him slightly. It looked angry, and prepared to attack the Riolu. It started to create a Shadow Ball, and it was getting larger by the second. Scyther stood in front of Haunter so that the Riolu couldn't get to Haunter. Kristal, meanwhile, was shooting more leaves at the Beedrill. One of them finally managed to hit its wing, and it spiralled down, injured slightly.

Kristal turned her attention to the Riolu, and gasped at what she saw. She was about to go to help, when...

BOOM!!

Several trees shook violently as a figure appeared out of nowhere. Violent winds came from this newcomer's entrance. The Haunter and Scyther managed to hold their ground, but the Beedrill was swept away. "That's the power of Extremespeed." Kyle said, his necklace dangling from his neck.

"Brother!" Kristal shouted excitedly.

((Just a notice; if I were you, I'd open the signups again. Three people isn't a lot to start an RP.))

jnfs2014

" Oh yeah!!!! Now it''s even!" Lucas said, seeing Kyle and knowing whose side he was on.

Light

Kyle ran over to Kristal, and shot a cautious look at Lucas. "Who is that, exactly?"

"Don't worry, he's on our side!" Kristal said happily. Kyle sighed.

"Well that's a relief." He glared at the other Pokemon with an evil look in his eye. They ran away, hoping not to get on his bad side. Kyle walked up to Lucas. "Thanks for helping. What's your name?"

jnfs2014

" Lucas," Lucas said. " Have you heard of Lucario, the great rescuer and hero. He was my....dad," he added with sorrow.

Light

Kyle just scoffed. "Making lies, are we?" He walked back towards Kristal. "Come on, we're leaving."

"Kyle, why do you have to be so mean?" Kristal asked, following her older brother.

"I don't have time for stuff like that." He simply put. "I've learned something, and we have to talk about it as soon as we get back to the base."

jnfs2014

" Fine, if you're gonna be like that," Lucas replied, getting ready to run. "I'm gone."
     Lucas took off and ran out of sight. He plowed through 8 more Pokemon, still
wondering about the Pikachu and his sister.