News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((Did you see me do that when you left?! No! God, you don't have to make a post for each little thing that doesn't go your way. Next time that happens, I'm reporting this thread.))

Kristal frowned, and pushed her brother. "Look what you just did."

"Didn't you hear me?" Kristal was brought back to reality.

"Yeah, let's go." They walked out of the woods and back to the direction of their base. ((I'm hoping Tri makes a post sometime soon... *hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink.*))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((Ugh... My brain's not turned on... Not getting hint... [/faceplant]))

Light

Triforce_Luigi

((Oh... Y'know, that makes sense...))

Ozymandias was bored and looking for something to do when he saw Kristal and Kyle walking home.

I got nothing better to do, he thought. With that, he got up and began walking towards them.

Light

((Umm... is Ozymandias a guy or a girl? ))

Kyle continued to walk, but Kristal stopped and looked at the Pokemon walking towards them. "Can I help you?" She asked politely.

Triforce_Luigi

((Male.))

Ozymandias paused for a moment.

"Heh... No," he said at last. As he said this, he was coming up with a way to help Darkrai and get rid of another rescue team.

Light

"Umm... ok..." Kristal said nervously.

"Kristal!" She turned and saw Kyle motioning to follow her.

"I'll... see you around?" She said just as nervoudly as before. She walked back towards her brother.

Triforce_Luigi

"Heh. Bye," said Ozymandias. Now to wait for them to head back to their base

Light

"So... what are you so nervous about?" Kristal asked, detecting how oddly Kyle was acting.

"I'll tell you once we get back to the base." They continued to walk.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias pretended to walk away, but then quickly doubled back, following Kristal and Kyle.

Light

Kristal turned around, and saw the Chimchar following them. Something's not right... what does he want? She pretended not to notice and continued to walk.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias continued walking, unaware that Kristal had noticed him already.

Light

The base was only a couple yards away from them, but Kristal still felt Ozymandias's presence. She turned around, and saw the Chimchar. "What are you-?" Kyle asked abrupty.

"Razor Leaf!" There were a few trees around, so the leaves came off and shot at the fire opponent.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias looked up and saw the leaves hurtling towards him.

"Fire Spin!" he cried, and a stream of spinning fire incinerated the leaves and continued on toward Kristal and Kyle.

Light

"What the...?" Kyle turned and saw the Chimchar as well. "Kristal, get back to the base." She looked at him, unsure. "Now!" She nodded and ran back to the house. "If you want to fight, then I'm the one to take on." He walked up to Ozymandias.