News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokemaster218

When the wind stopped, Alex took the moment to reload his Uzis. Upon reloading both of the, he aimed one at one of Ridley's wings, and the other at Ridley's chest before firing.

(1 uzi clip= 32 rounds)

Ridley

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 22, 2008, 02:40:09 PM
When the wind stopped, Alex took the moment to reload his Uzis. Upon reloading both of the, he aimed one at one of Ridley's wings, and the other at Ridley's chest before firing.

(1 uzi clip= 32 rounds)

Before you could fire Ridley came crashing down to the ground. He creates a small tremmor after landing.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Pokemaster218

Alex swore as he lost his balance. As he fell, he accidentally pulled the trigger on one of his Uzis and fired at Wolf's feet.

Ridley

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 22, 2008, 08:18:52 PM
Alex swore as he lost his balance. As he fell, he accidentally pulled the trigger on one of his Uzis and fired at Wolf's feet.

((I can't godmod so I can't do anything here))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Pokemaster218

Ridley

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 23, 2008, 07:12:12 PM
((You can attack Alex or something))
((K))
Ridley Shoots his spiked tail foreward at one of the uzis.
...It's quite obvious...

Pokemaster218

Alex rolled out of the way and stood up. He then turned to Ridley to shoot.

Ridley

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 23, 2008, 07:43:59 PM
Alex rolled out of the way and stood up. He then turned to Ridley to shoot.

His wings got hit by some shots as he jumped out of the way. Ridley then blasted some flames toward Alex.
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

Wolf was hit on his left foot, a bullet wedged in the middle.

"SON OF A ----****!" Wolf raged out, and turned to werewolf mode. He was in a rampage, firing overheat and thunder wherever he went, unfortuately, one of them heading towards Ridley and Alex.

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 23, 2008, 08:19:27 PM
Wolf was hit on his left foot, a bullet wedged in the middle.

"SON OF A ----****!" Wolf raged out, and turned to werewolf mode. He was in a rampage, firing overheat and thunder wherever he went, unfortuately, one of them heading towards Ridley and Alex.

Ridley was shocked by the thunder and crashed back down to the ground. He then ran towards Alex with his claws out. ((There is no way he is going after Wolf in this form))
...It's quite obvious...

Red

"Meta Knight!" yelled Redox. From afar, Meta Knight came flying forward and Redox and Meta knight performed a double team attack. Meta's consisted of a lunge with blade out thrust spinning, and Redox's consisted of a pull back slash.*

*A pull back slash is when you hold the blade upside down in you right hand and having it face outward. You put it around them and pull back.

((I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use Meta, seeing as how I only used him in the other one.))

Wolfpika

((I'm using pikachu, so you can))

Wolf ran towards Ridley in fury and lunged at him with it's fangs bared.

Pokemaster218

Alex stumbled away from the flames, and fell down when Ridley went after him, holding his guns in front of him as if for protection.

Ridley

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 24, 2008, 07:46:55 PM
Alex stumbled away from the flames, and fell down when Ridley went after him, holding his guns in front of him as if for protection.

Ridley took the opportunity and slashed one of the guns out of his hand.
...It's quite obvious...

Pokemaster218

Alex quickly tried to reload his remaining gun.

(I found a cool game and the sequel to it. If you want me to pm you the link, just let me know.)