News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"Who are you and what do you want?" asked Ienzo suspiciously.

Dr.Hobo2

"I'm Benvolio and I'm looking for two keyblade weilders called..." Benvolio stopped for a moment and started thinking. "...Oh right! I was looking for Sora and Riku. Have you seen either of them?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Sora and Riku..... Keyblade wielders or something, right?" said Ienzo.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yeah! That's exactly why I need to find them." He said making his keyblade appear in his hand. "I need their help."

Triforce_Luigi

"Why?" asked Ienzo. "They don't hold a candle to their predecessors."

((Perhaps I've said too much there. Where would this fall in relation to Birth By Sleep and 354/2?))

Dr.Hobo2

((...um...nowhere. Like I said, this won't have much relationship with the actual story of the KH series. :P))

Triforce_Luigi

((K. *stops spoiling future games*  :-X))

Dr.Hobo2

"Wha...Listen, I just need help from those who weild keyblades." He said holding up his and waving it a bit. "Speaking of others who weild a keyblade, I noticed that you have one."

Joeofmars

"What are they doing?"
"I don't know, just standing there talking."
"Well, go out and confront them."
"No, they could be dangerous."

Boogie and Shantae were in a tall tree about 50 feet from Ienzo and Benvolio.

"One looks pretty bad-ass." Boogie whispered.

"What's up with the other one?" She whispered back.

"He looks weird. He wearing all white. He looks like an angel." He started, "Do you think they're e-"

The tree branch he was standing on snapped. He landed on his hands and rolled so he wouldn't get hurt. Shantae jumped out after him, and landed on her feet.

"Do you think they noticed?" Boogie whispered sarcastically to Shantae.

Dr.Hobo2

"Eh?" Benvolio turned around and saw the two not far off. Hm...I wonder if they know anything about Sora and Riku. With that, he started walking over to the two.

Triforce_Luigi

Ienzo looked at the source of the noise and walked towards them as well.

An enemy? Perhaps Nobodies? Nah, that's not likely.

Wolfpika

((whatever))

Jonathan was laughing as Riku was knocked from one of the tree branches by an angry chimp.

"I can't believe you don't know how to get a monkey!" Riku chuckled to himself and threw a rock at the monkey. The animal scampered away, frightened from the attack.

"So, where's Sora?" Jonathan asked.

"I have no clue."

Joeofmars

Boogie noticed the two coming towards him.

"Be ready if they strike." He whispered to Shantae.

Dr.Hobo2

Benvolio continued toward Boogie and Shantae. He lifted up his keyblade and gave a friendly wave to them with it.

Joeofmars

"Hey." Boogie said back, "What are you guys up to?"