News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// Sorry Lightning, I had the picture of the Pokemon in my profile instead of the name. You can just put Buneary in the empty space next to "Pokemon:". xP

Joeofmars

Shujinco2

Transient Link

Quote from: Shujinco on October 04, 2007, 01:15:34 PM
Is ANYBODY going to join the other team?
uh i will idk what team im on cause i kinda never had the game ill send u my app

Dr.Hobo2

Do you consider Rotom a legendary pokemon and can some of us be shiny pokemon?

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 04, 2007, 02:19:29 PM
Do you consider Rotom a legendary pokemon and can some of us be shiny pokemon?
1) I would have to say yes, sorry.

2) I may in the future, but as of now, no.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Light

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 04, 2007, 04:05:03 AM
When's this gonna start up?
You can start whenever I give you my A-OK on your application. Once the RP starts, please keep all chit-chat comments within double parenthesis, or I will report you. Got it memorized?

Joeofmars

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 04, 2007, 04:01:52 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on October 04, 2007, 04:05:03 AM
When's this gonna start up?
You can start whenever I give you my A-OK on your application. Once the RP starts, please keep all chit-chat comments within double parenthesis, or I will report you. Got it memorized?

((Okie dokie.I'll start now=P))

Light

((We currently have six members, and more have showed their interest! Please, don't forget to spread the news of this RP around! Have fun!

~LS

P.S. Will someone please start off the RP?))

X_Hero

Light

Quote from: X_Hero on October 05, 2007, 02:15:16 PM
Cool, I have people on my team. :O
((Did you not read the rules? All OOC comments in double perenthesis. I'll let you off with a warning. While you're here, please start the RP. ;D))

FearItself

Ooc// May we use something different than double-parentheses?
I use this (above) to designate OOC, is that okay?

IC// As the sun rose, so did young Shaelyn, with a spring in her step. After all, she was a hare Pokemon, and a child in body and mind. As she sprang to her feet, her eyes drifted to the open window on the side of Team Thunder Cloud's base. Hazy clouds floated across the sky, penatrating the blue complexity that was the atmosphere. Her eyes narrowed at the brightness of the sun before she sat down on her haunches, realizing she was probably the first one awake.

We haven't been doing too well in rescue missions, lately... But today is a new day. Shaelyn thought to herself, her eyes still fixated on the sky outside of the rescue base.

Light

Quote from: FearItself on October 05, 2007, 03:48:06 PM
((Sure, that's fine by me. As long as it doesn't look like something within character, which it doesn't.))

Joeofmars

Quote from: FearItself on October 05, 2007, 03:48:06 PM

IC// As the sun rose, so did young Shaelyn, with a spring in her step. After all, she was a hare Pokemon, and a child in body and mind. As she sprang to her feet, her eyes drifted to the open window on the side of Team Thunder Cloud's base. Hazy clouds floated across the sky, penatrating the blue complexity that was the atmosphere. Her eyes narrowed at the brightness of the sun before she sat down on her haunches, realizing she was probably the first one awake.

We haven't been doing too well in rescue missions, lately... But today is a new day. Shaelyn thought to herself, her eyes still fixated on the sky outside of the rescue base.

OoC//Good,i'm used to using this from Fear's RP.

IC//

The Sun.

The sun shown in threw the window of Team Thunderclouds building.

The Window.

An Elekid looked through the dust encrusted window to see a boring image of a city of Pokemon.

Pokemon.

Why does it feel like something is going to happen lately?Why can't it just go back to the way things used to be?
~~                 ~~
Alec the Elekid walked out of his room and past Shaelyn the Buneary.

"I'm going out."He said without waiting for a response.He walked out and shut the door behind him.

FearItself

"Oh.. Okay.." Shaelyn replied a bit too late, watching as Alec walked out. For some reason, the Elekid seemed discouraged. She couldn't blame him, really, their rescue business hadn't been going well at all lately. Shaelyn sighed, just looking at the doorway, as if expecting Alec to come back almost instantly, but knowing that he wouldn't.