News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

"Yeah, let's look there..." Gyatsu said as he turned to the direction of the post office.

Something inside Gyatsu was making him feel a bit excited, but he held it from showing on the outside as best he could.

Nils_13

"I'll go with you...." he said, trying to keep his composure. He caught up with Gyatsu who had managed to get ahead of him while he was day-dreaming.

X_Hero

The two walked for a bit to the Pelliper Post Office, and stopped for a moment at the door before going in.

"Well, all right..." Gyatsu though to himself. They calmly walked up to the front desk. Several other Pokemon were there, either sitting in the few chairs around the room, standing, or walking around.

Nils_13

"Can I help you, amigo?" the Pelipper asked.

"Yes....My frie-" Ryaku was stopped mid-sentense.

"I'm sorry, amigo, but can you speak up a bit?" the Pelipper asked.

Ryaku frowned a little, then leaned closer to the Pelipper, but never raised his voice, "My friend here wanted to start a rescue team..." he said.

"Alrighty, all I need him to do is fill out these forms." the Pelipper told him, sliding a small stack of papers across the desk.

X_Hero

Gyatsu stood as high as he could so he could reach the papers. "Thank you." He said as he got the papers and stood back down at normal height. "Why do they make these desks so high?"

He looked at a few of the papers. It didn't seem all that hard to fill out.

Nils_13

Ryaku watched as Gyatsu signed all of the papers. When he was finished, Ryaku took the papers from him and handed them to Pelipper. It sifted through them to make everything was signed and filled out.

"Alright, amigo, you're all set. Here's the starter kit."

Ryaku took it and handed it to his new rescue team leader.

X_Hero

Gyatsu took the kit and looked around inside of it. There was a few items and rescue team badges.

"Oh, jeez, I almost forgot... We need a name for the team..." Gyatsu said as he looked up from the kit. He thought a moment as he was trying to to think of good names. He then though of a really good name. "Koorikaze... It means 'Ice Wind'... That sounds like a good name..."

Nils_13

Ryaku smiled for the first time since he moved here.

"I like that...." he said with a small grin.

"Are we going to move into our new rescue team base today?" he asked his new team leader.

X_Hero

"Sounds like a good idea..." He replied to Ryaku. Gyatsu also gave a bit of a smile. "I have an idea... Why don't we fix up my house so that it can act as a base? It has a good view of the ocean..."

Things seemed to finally start to get into place since he arrived.

Nils_13

"That sounds like a great idea..." he said with a slightly happy tone. They left Pelipper Post Office and statred off towards Gyatsu's beach-side house.

X_Hero

"Oh, wait... Just a sec..." Gyatsu said as he remembered something else. He quickly dashed off towards town. Less than a minute later, he came back, holding a small box of what appeared to be goggles. He took two out and handed one pair to Ryaku.

"Here... I was thinking of some way to distinguish our team as, and I had always liked the look of goggles..." He said as he put on a pair for himself.

Nils_13

Ryaku happily accepted the goggles from Gyatsu. This was the first gift he had ever received from anyone. A tear formed and he wiped it away quickly. He placed the goggles on his forehead.

"Thank you so much, Gyatsu." he smiled, "Hold on, I'll be right back." he said, and dashed off at his fastest speed. He returned in a minute holding a little black box.

"Here," he said extending his hand with the box in it. He opened the box, revealing a 3 snow-white scarves inside it. He took one out and handed it to Gyatsu.

X_Hero

Gyatsu took the scarf. He looked at it for a while, seeing as this was also the first gift that someone had given him. Gyatsu smiled at him.

"Thanks." He said as he tied the scarf onto his right arm. For some reason he had always wanted something on his arm for looks, but now it was gift, rather than just anything.

Nils_13

They started off towards Gyatsu's beach-side house again, arriving in no time.

"Is this the place, Gyatsu?" Ryaku asked when they came up to a house.

X_Hero

"Yup this is it." He answered. One of the shutters on a window facing towards town suddenly fell off. "Uh... Eh... Not the best, but it's done well so far..."

He felt a bit embarrassed of the condition of the house.