News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Mack's Gambit ~*New WereWolf Game*~ Night Phase 1

Started by Macawmoses, December 13, 2008, 12:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

I agree with Ridley, otherwise the vampires and dark forces will win with ease.

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on December 14, 2008, 01:37:51 PM
I think it is time we start casting suspicions on each other.

Nah, lets just wait for the first phase to end, before we start.

Ridley

Something tells me Matt is covering something up because he is normally not posting happy idiot things like "NUU i cooler then u!!!11"
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on December 14, 2008, 01:43:21 PM
Something tells me Matt is covering something up because he is normally not posting happy idiot things like "NUU i cooler then u!!!11"

Well, lately I have been in a good mood. Would you rather me go back to acting like a complete poop hole? Well do you?

Macawmoses

I'd like to point out that I need votes from everyone. So far only, like, two of you have voted.

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on December 14, 2008, 01:47:19 PM
I'd like to point out that I need votes from everyone. So far only, like, two of you have voted.

You'll my vote at the last possible second.  ;)

Nine 1 One

I agree with Ridley. Matt is always an poop hole, why all of the sudden is he so nice? Makes you think, doesn't it?

Jono2

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Red

Quote from: `Matt` on December 14, 2008, 01:50:48 PM

Not a wise decision. As far as I can tell, it would be best to send them in ASAP....But it doesn't effect me at all, so I shouldn't really care.

Matt

Quote from: Nine 1 One on December 14, 2008, 01:51:58 PM
I agree with Ridley. Matt is always an poop hole, why all of the sudden is he so nice? Makes you think, doesn't it?

Holy poop, Nine1One completed a sentence. Like I said I have been in a good mood, but I can clearly see you prefer me being a poop hole.

Quote from: Red on December 14, 2008, 01:56:41 PM

Not a wise decision. As far as I can tell, it would be best to send them in ASAP....But it doesn't effect me at all, so I shouldn't really care.

How so?

Java

If you send in your vote, can you change it, or is it final?

Matt

Quote from: Java_Java on December 14, 2008, 02:03:57 PM
If you send in your vote, can you change it, or is it final?

My guess is that until you say it is final, you can change it.

Red

Quote from: `Matt` on December 14, 2008, 01:59:37 PM

How so?
Well, there are three reasons why I understand why someone would do that.

1. To look cool and/or has a plan. This would result in raising your suspicion a lot.
2. Because they're busy. What if they never get around to it? This can result in a vote against yourself.
3. Because you're lazy/procrastination. If you were to push it off too long, then you can result in voting for yourself.

Those are the three main ones. Granted, there are several other reasons, and not everyone figures things the same way, but I think this is good enough.

Matt

Quote from: Red on December 14, 2008, 02:08:01 PM

How so?
Well, there are three reasons why I understand why someone would do that.

1. To look cool and/or has a plan. This would result in raising your suspicion a lot.
2. Because they're busy. What if they never get around to it? This can result in a vote against yourself.
3. Because you're lazy/procrastination. If you were to push it off too long, then you can result in voting for yourself.

Those are the three main ones. Granted, there are several other reasons, and not everyone figures things the same way, but I think this is good enough.

Hmm, interesting.

Nine 1 One

Quote from: Nine 1 One on December 14, 2008, 01:51:58 PM

Holy poop, Nine1One completed a sentence. Like I said I have been in a good mood, but I can clearly see you prefer me being a poop hole.

It is true, I do prefer you when you are being an poop hole. ._.