News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// And how do you know so much? >_>;

Ic// He put his foot in the ocean even though his shoe and clothes were still one. Hey, if he was going to clean himself, he might as well do the same with his clothes. "Hm...It's not too cold." With that, he jumped into the ocean. "Actually, it's quite refreshing!" He said as he swam around

MD_Slider

"Well, Lux, then why is he staring at my house?  I hate to leave so abruptly but I've got a hobo to watch."

Miles then climbed into a tree and began watching the hobo with a Ph.D.

"Watch yourself." he quietly said to himself making sure not to be noticed.

Dr.Hobo2

Ic// "Huh? Was that a voice?...Nah." He continued swimming around.

Ooc// I g2g for dinner brb. ;)

Triforce_Luigi

Lux had an idea. He sneaked after Miles and stayed a good distance away. The hobo was in the water. While Miles was watching him, he crept closer, hoping to get the hobo in jail.

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Okay I'm back.

Ic// "Why do I get the feeling I'm being watched?...Oh well." He swam a little bit more and got out of the water. Now should I go into the house? He stood there looking at the house.

MD_Slider

I'm still watching you, make a move and you're mine.  Miles thought as he aimed his camera at the deranged doctor.

Dr.Hobo2

Gah! This is so tempting!...No! I shouldn't do it...He then hesitantly walked away from the house and back toward town square.

MD_Slider

Hmm, good choice, you.  Miles then walked back to the town's square, trying not to get noticed by the hobo.

Triforce_Luigi

The hobo resisted. Oh, well, thought Lux on his way to town square.

Dr.Hobo2

Hm... now what is there to do around town...Doesn't look like much right now. He walked around checking out where buildings were. Town hall...The mayor's house...The pub- Hey! The local pub! "Hm...I think I've got some loose change. He walked up to the door and to his disbelief, it was closed. "WHAT! It's closed. Why would it be closed so early?...Huh?" He read a sign saying. "Closed. No bartender working in town." "Aw man, you've got to be kidding me!"

MD_Slider

"Wow, this really isn't getting anywhere.  Where can I get a drink around here?  Ah-ha!  Finally a pub!"  Miles walks over to the pub, "Oh, hey uhh..hobo guy.  Huh?! No bartender?  Please."  He tries the door knob then looks around to see if anyone else is watching.  "Shhh." He says as he kicks down the door.  "Whoops, I slipped.  Let's see, rum, wine, whiskey, yes!  Vodka!"  He pours himself a tall glass and leaves a few pieces of gold on the counter.  "You don't mind putting the door back when you're done do ya?" And before Dr. Hobo can reply, Miles cuts him off with, "Good!  Thanks a bundle!  Ciao!"  And walks out the door.

Dr.Hobo2

"...Oh well, free beer!" He rushes in and starts having his fair share of drinks. Once he was done he leaves a good bit tipsy. "Oh yesh...I almost forgot to fix the door." with an obvious slur in his voice. He crudely painted a sign that said. "Door in need of repair" which he hung on the window of the pub. "There it's fixed." He said.

FearItself

Shaelyn was about to take Miles up on his opportunity to visit him at his house when she spied him coming from a different direction than he would have come from if he had made his way from the beach, which was where he said his house would have been. She walked up to him, stopping in front of him to therefore stop his motion indirectly, lifting a finger and putting it to his chest to stop him physically, however light a gesture that would have been.

"What's that you've got there?" she asked, motioning her eye down to Miles's hand where the glass of apparently alchohol was located. "Are you just going to leave without sharing?" Shaelyn questioned, giving him a wink. She was bluffing, of course. "Nah, I'm kidding, I'm too young to drink." she added, rolling her eyes slightly at the way the government limited her "fun".

MD_Slider

"Ooh, too bad.  It's practically painful to be stuck here sober.  Anyway, I'm heading back to my place to finish this and then hit the sack.  Toodles!"  Miles went off to his home.

OoC: Alright guys, it's been great today!  If any of you know someone who might want to join, invite them here cuz it could be even more fun with more people.  I'm done for today, but I'll talk to you later. 

Dr.Hobo2

Dr. Zizmor was still a little bit drunk but he was basically sober. He just wobbled from side to side from time to time. Hey, I don't think I've met that girl over there before. He started heading in that direction.