News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat95

"Oh dear..." Katherine said a little calmer but still worried.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: MD_Slider on October 29, 2007, 06:35:45 PM
"Look!  Its Shaelyn!!"  Miles yelled as he wept.  "Please, help!! Where can I take her?!!"
"Well, first of all. You can take her to me!" Dr.Zizmor said halting to a stop before Shaelyn. "What's the problem. I'm sure I can help." He said in a very sereous tone. "And be quick about it, we don't know how much time she has."

FearItself

For a while, Shaelyn felt as though she were trapped in the deep abyss of her consciousness. For a while, all she could hear were very faint murmurs of the voices around her, except for what seemed to be one loud muffled yell from time to time. All her senses were off-balance. She was getting her hearing back first, and her sense of smell soon started to kick in. But the fact that she was losing blood only made the process slower. Atleast she had regained most of her consciousness already.

What's happening to me?... Shaelyn thought, though her thoughts were as jumbled as the murmurs she was hearing. It was only a bite, and I don't know if that wolf had rabies or not... Am I going to die?

MD_Slider

"She's been attacked by a wolf!!  She was going to get a change of clothes-I never should have let her go alone! Please, Doctor, help her!  And fast!!"

FearItself

Shaelyn's hearing started to return as she could barely make out the voices around her. The one yelling, she knew, was Miles, it was obvious. She gave a groan, her vision blurry as it started to come back to her. Almost immediately when she regained all of her senses, she sat up abruptly, clutching her hand against her pounding head.

"Ugh... Just wrap something around it to stop the bleeding. I'll be fine." she managed to say. Being an environmentalist, she had studied on accidents like this that could occur in the wild. "The wolf didn't have rabies, I know. If it did, I would have died only minutes after I was attacked, and I assume it's been atleast fifteen minutes since the accident happened... Agh... Just stop the bleeding..."

Triforce_Luigi

Kat95

"well at least her consciousness returned...for now at least" Katherine stated

"She is right,we need something to stop the bleeding first."

Daft Pink

Quote from: MD_Slider on October 30, 2007, 06:25:12 PM
"She's been attacked by a wolf!!  She was going to get a change of clothes-I never should have let her go alone! Please, Doctor, help her!  And fast!!"
Bobby dropped his watering can when he heard the yell.This can't be good, thought Bobby. He then rushed over there to see a villager he had not met before. She was covered in blood, and seemed to have been bitten. Bobby then heard that she had been attacked by a wolf. Bobby then asked, "Miles! Do you want me to help with anything?! I will help! Dr. Zizmor! IF you need anything, tell me and I will rush to get it. Did anybody else get hurt? Are you all ok? Lux? Miles? Dr. Zizmor? Kat?

Triforce_Luigi

"We are all fine other than Shaelyn! She was attacked by a wolf! Wow, how ironic. Miles is the boy who cried Wolf. Umm..."

MD_Slider

"Doctor, please!  Where can I take her?!! We need to do something fast, she may not have much time left!"

OoC:  How did I cry wolf?

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/In a philosophical sort of way. Don't question he workings of my mind!

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: MD_Slider on October 31, 2007, 03:19:04 PM
"Doctor, please!  Where can I take her?!! We need to do something fast, she may not have much time left!"

OoC:  How did I cry wolf?
"You don't need to take her anywhere." Dr.Zizmor said putting on some clean plastic gloves. "She's right about one thing. We need to stop the blood." He bent down and pushed down slightly on the blood veins so the blood would slow down. "Somebody go get me some clean cloths to put on her. Now!"

MD_Slider

Miles handed Dr. Zizmor the change of clothes that Shaelyn originally went to go get.  Tears continued to stream down his face as the feeling of worry and distress never left his body.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux pitied Miles, but not too much. The girl would, seemingly live, so what was the use of crying about it?

Dr.Hobo2

Dr.Zizmor wrapped it around the areas of the wound. "Sorry about having to use your clothes but when there's an emergency, we need to act fast." He handed Miles a bottle with some liquid in it. "Give it to Shaelyn. It'll help." He started to walk away. "We'll talk about the expenses of that drink later." He headed off into the forest to check something.