News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Shinies/Scary thought

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 28, 2010, 01:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Shinies: Have you collected any ever? Ran across any? I personally think the amount of steps for one is ridiculous. 1/8000? Gah. No.

Scary thought: What if someone collected every shiny in the entire series? I think that would be the definition of "To much time on your hands"
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

So_So_Man

Quote from: Third K on March 28, 2010, 01:59:42 PM
Shinies: Have you collected any ever? Ran across any? I personally think the amount of steps for one is ridiculous. 1/8000? Gah. No.
You are right.  1/8000 is far too common for so drastic a defect.  It should be closer to 1/80000

Mikoyan

Quote from: Third K on March 28, 2010, 01:59:42 PM
Scary thought: What if someone collected every shiny in the entire series? I think that would be the definition of "To much time on your hands"
I know someone who has. It's been a long time, but iirc her went by SwampertGirl or something like that.

Friendly Hostile

Never caught one outside of the red Gyarados from G/S/C.

Mikoyan

Quote from: Mikoyan on March 28, 2010, 03:13:42 PM
I know someone who has. It's been a long time, but iirc she went by SwampertGirl or something like that.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Mikoyan on March 28, 2010, 04:43:45 PM

Oh wow. Seriously? I'd like to know how much time she spent into it. Any other info?

My mind has been blown for like the 17th time this month.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Mikoyan

Quote from: Third K on March 28, 2010, 04:46:23 PM
Oh wow. Seriously? I'd like to know how much time she spent into it. Any other info?

My mind has been blown for like the 17th time this month.
It's been a long time since we've talked, but I think she did a one-a-day thing and turboed it on the weekend after I taught her some of the mechanics.

Mystic

Never even seen one. Also, that'd be kinda sad.

I caught a shiny Wooper a few days ago on SS. It was pink. And caught a shiny Machop on Diamond a while back using the pokeradar.
...̅̅̅

Lotos

It's called PokeSav.  Legitimately?  Yeah, that would be quite the accomplishment.

Zero

The Pokeradar trick works pretty well if you do it right and have the time to spare.

I personally wouldn't waste my time like that. I think the only shinies that are aesthetically pleasing are a shiny Pidgeot, a Shiny Gyrados, a shiny Arcanine, a shiny Sandslash, and a shiny Charizard. The rest just...look weird.

Gold Magikarp how can you not like
...̅̅̅

Zero

I didn't even realize goldfish before
...̅̅̅

Lotos

Quote from: Zero on March 28, 2010, 10:39:07 PM
The Pokeradar trick works pretty well if you do it right and have the time to spare.

I personally wouldn't waste my time like that. I think the only shinies that are aesthetically pleasing are a shiny Pidgeot, a Shiny Gyrados, a shiny Arcanine, a shiny Sandslash, and a shiny Charizard. The rest just...look weird.

Shiny Mareep is pink (cotton candy).
Quote from: No Comment on March 28, 2010, 10:42:40 PM
Gold Magikarp how can you not like

Shiny Umbreon has a blue umbra thing.
Shiny Arbok?
Shiny Ninetales?
Shiny Gasly?
Shiny Starmie?
Shiny Sudowoodo/Smeargle?
Shiny Ho-Oh?
Shiny Roselia?
Shiny Metagross?