News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

TM 29 Psychic

Started by Missingno6, April 06, 2010, 09:38:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missingno6

I was searching for my rival and then i realized i was in the wrong cave. I was lost and saw that my Jirachi knew Psychic, a TM move. So I taught it flash but then realized it was a waist because the exit was right next to me and i saw that i didnt have the TH of Psychic. So I figued that I should ask you guys for it. Please help me, I stand no chance against Lance and Clair in a double team without my Jirachi knowing Psychic.

~~Missingno6
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

The Riddler

Do you have a Pokewalker? You can get one from that.

Missingno6

Yes, but it's extremely rare to get.

jnfs2014

How did you get Jirachi?

The Riddler

Quote from: Missingno6 on April 06, 2010, 09:43:07 AM
Yes, but it's extremely rare to get.
Just keep dowsing. I got it after four tries.

Missingno6

Quote from: Jason Rose on April 06, 2010, 09:50:45 AM
How did you get Jirachi?
Pokemon event. I got it from GameStop.

Zero

Uh...go to Mr Psychic in Saffron if you haven't already. If not then I have like 10 Psychic TMs in my Platinum I think, I could give you one. My FC for Platinum is in the Friend Code thread, though it hasn't been updated in a while so you'll have to browse through it.

DededeCloneChris

Honestly, what were you THINKING to replace a high-level move for something as common as Flash? Even a TM doesn't justify the means.

Missingno6

It appears that i have on on my platinum so the problem is solved. Sorry.

Also, I was thinking that all of the other movers were higher-leveled so i desided not to use it on something as avaluable as Draco Metor or Double-Edge

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Missingno6 on April 06, 2010, 11:53:23 AM
It appears that i have on on my platinum so the problem is solved. Sorry.

Also, I was thinking that all of the other movers were higher-leveled so i desided not to use it on something as avaluable as Draco Metor or Double-Edge
Psychic is the equivalent of Flamethrower or Shadow Ball. Since it hits hard and has the potential to land perfectly, it's more valuable than the very high-leveled moves such as Fire Blast or Thunder, which can be purchased at any time.

Zero

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 06, 2010, 11:58:36 AM
Psychic is the equivalent of Flamethrower or Shadow Ball. Since it hits hard and has the potential to land perfectly, it's more valuable than the very high-leveled moves such as Fire Blast or Thunder, which can be purchased at any time.

You can use Wide Lens to help with that, but generally, sometimes the loss in accuracy is worth it. Also, Thunder on Rain Dance teams is devastating because of the near 100% accuracy it gets while under Rain Dance. In the end its a matter of preference, because 120 base power moves like Fire Blast can be more than worth it if you're lucky enough. The computer hardly ever misses with them, same goes for a friend of mine.

Missingno6

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 06, 2010, 11:58:36 AM
You make a good point. I really should teach my Dragonite Fire Blast...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on April 06, 2010, 12:20:40 PM
You can use Wide Lens to help with that, but generally, sometimes the loss in accuracy is worth it. Also, Thunder on Rain Dance teams is devastating because of the near 100% accuracy it gets while under Rain Dance. In the end its a matter of preference, because 120 base power moves like Fire Blast can be more than worth it if you're lucky enough. The computer hardly ever misses with them, same goes for a friend of mine.
Very useful, I admit that.

Unfortunately, it also makes matter worse in most times.