News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Lost in translation & goof-ups thread

Started by Lotos, April 06, 2010, 08:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-3

Some Machop hit my Pidgeotto with Revenge when it used Fly. I'm kinda doubting that attack did that before, so...yeah.

That...thing aside, it seems that Lugia can only be gotten after the 8th badge. My memory sucks, so...was this the case in the originals? Wasn't it just "get whirlpool, silver wing, beat up psychic bird"? It's "get whirlpool, silver wing, 8 badges, beat up Kimono Girls who go over how PUREEEEE (^___^) you have been, beat up psychic bird".

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: X-3 on April 11, 2010, 03:17:11 PM
Some Machop hit my Pidgeotto with Revenge when it used Fly. I'm kinda doubting that attack did that before, so...yeah.
I think that was there before.

Mikoyan

Quote from: X-3 on April 11, 2010, 03:17:11 PM
Machop has No Guard, which allows its attacks to hit regardless of opponent status or accuracy modifiers.

X-3

Quote from: Mikoyan on April 11, 2010, 05:02:14 PM
Machop has No Guard, which allows its attacks to hit regardless of opponent status or accuracy modifiers.

Ah, I see, that clears the whole thing up. Thanks. This is the first I've actually heard of the ability, which is...funny in a terrible way. I need to look into these things more.