News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Maybe getting HeartGold soon. Some help transferring things from Platinum

Started by Nayrman, April 07, 2010, 04:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

I might be getting HeartGold soon. So in order to help with some things, I'll need someone with the DS for some help eventually.
Anyone know how early you can trade via Wi-Fi in these games?
Need to transfer over some eggs that I'll use later on my team. Also, out of habit some friends and I usually find ways to get all of the starters at the beginning of the game. Obviously I'm a bit late on this. Anyone wanna do a guy a favor and breed the other two starters and transfer the eggs? No big deal if no one does, just a habit with me and friends. lol *prepares for ZOMG U IZ SUCH A CHEEEEEETEERRR posts. ha ha*  :D

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Missingno6

Nayrman

Quote from: Missingno6 on April 07, 2010, 04:10:02 PM
I can breed eggs!
of HG and SS? I'd just need Chikorita and Totodile. I always choose the fire type.
You know when you can trade via Wi-Fi in this game?
Also, I'd need to transfer some eggs from Platinum over. You can just trade crap over from your game to my Platinum. I'd just need the eggs for later (five of 'em)

And yes, you can trade eggs. They did in D/P/P, so why not HG/SS?

Missingno6

Well I have a Maganium and a ditto! Does that mean anything to you?

Nayrman

Quote from: Missingno6 on April 07, 2010, 04:14:16 PM
Well I have a Maganium and a ditto! Does that mean anything to you?
Here's what's gonna happen:

I'll get 7 random guys in HG.
Need a favor. You breed two eggs (don't hatch 'em) of Totodile and Chikorita. I just like getting all the starters, and usually me and my friends find ways to do this. I won't really have anything to offer.
I'll use Platinum to send five eggs (and a Leafeon if it's possible) over to you (you an dump anything you don't want onto my Platinum. I don't really care), and then we'll transfer those to my HG, since I don't have anyone near me right now who has a DS, so I'd need to do that online.

Sound good? @_@

Missingno6

Nayrman

Quote from: Missingno6 on April 07, 2010, 04:19:17 PM
Sounds like a plan to me!

Cool. I might get it Friday afternoon-ish. Contact ya then.

Anyone know when you can trade via Wi-Fi in this game? X_X;;

Missingno6

Nayrman

Quote from: Missingno6 on April 07, 2010, 04:24:04 PM
I think after the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gym.
Gah, seriously? I'll try to find the answer.

I'll let you know when I get the game...assuming nothing comes up (which means it usually will XD )

Missingno6

Nayrman

Sent a PM, but I"ll say it here before I lock it.

I think it's after the first gym.
Also, called home about my DS. I usually don't have it here on campus as I usually don't play it that much cept for when I got the Sonic games and Platinum. However my sister took it to her campus so I'm not going to have it for a while. Gr.... right when I want to play it too.
@_@

Sorry for the bother. Ha ha. Thanks for the help though.

DededeCloneChris

Nayrman

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on April 07, 2010, 04:36:19 PM
Wi-Fi opens up after you deliver some goods to Mr. Pokemon.
Dare I ask when's that? Hopefully it's not like D/P/P where you have to do a whole bunch of things first. Seriously Nintendo, what do you have against people who want to play it their way?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on April 07, 2010, 04:37:55 PM
Dare I ask when's that? Hopefully it's not like D/P/P where you have to do a whole bunch of things first. Seriously Nintendo, what do you have against people who want to play it their way?
1) Don't attack Nintendo.

2) That's because you have no Poke Balls, and then when you have them you can trade, which makes sense the trading center opens.