News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Gen V Bashing

Started by So_So_Man, March 07, 2011, 07:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Maybe I should do a trade + Lucky Egg to make things much faster.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 10, 2011, 04:22:19 PM
Oh, but THIS guy takes the cake for being a big cheater. Since it relates heavily to the plot, I'll just use a spoiler box.

[spoiler]That Ghetsis guy has a lvl. 54 Pokemon that ALWAYS evolves at lvl. 64. Worse yet, that thing is a REAL pain to deal with.[/spoiler]
Blizzard + Critical Hit = 1 HKO :)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2011, 05:04:22 PM
Blizzard + Critical Hit = 1 HKO :)
Geez, you think is that easy? It doesn't help that monster is way faster than any of your Pokemon UNLESS you trained only one during the whole journey.

Nayrman

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 10, 2011, 05:12:31 PM
Geez, you think is that easy? It doesn't help that monster is way faster than any of your Pokemon UNLESS you trained only one during the whole journey.

Uh, my Samurott was four levels lower than it yet I was still faster.  :|

FruitFlow

Hmmm, then it's possible for Emboar to outspeed it also.
Considering the fact that it has a base 5 difference in Speed compared to Samurott.
Very interesting.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

Alright, so, you know how some of you were complaining about a lack of Vs Seeker?

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dailyevent.shtml

As it turns out, there's already PLENTY of trainers to rebattle daily.

DededeCloneChris

That sure solves many problems.

Fight Cynthia EACH day during Spring? Can anybody say massive EXP. spree?

FruitFlow

As long as they're re-fight-able I'm completely fine with the "once a day" restriction.

So_So_Man

I just encountered a fatal glitch.  When you take part in a double battle, if both of your pokemon get KO'd, the game screws up, and you can't continue.  Is this a new feature to the series?

FruitFlow

That has never happened to me before.

So_So_Man

I did additional research, and it turns out that its not a glitch, but really crappy UI.  What they want you to do is choose which slot the pokemon should go into before you choose the second pokemon.

FruitFlow

Actually, now that you mention it, I do remember something like that.
But I rarely ever lose in a doubles.

Kayo

Quote from: So_So_Man on March 12, 2011, 01:13:19 PM
I did additional research, and it turns out that its not a glitch, but really crappy UI.  What they want you to do is choose which slot the pokemon should go into before you choose the second pokemon.
...the intercourse ? Don't they just send out the first in the left slot, and the second in the right?

This is going to ruin my fun of doing the Battle Tower doubles in this game.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

That's happened to me once, it was before the Triple Battle in that one city with the Ground Gym.
I learned how to fix it when I accidentally clicked a fainted Pokémon and it told me "You cannot switch in a fainted Pokémon"

Anyway, one complaint I have is the menu, it isn't as convenient as it was in HG/SS.
And another complaint is the lack of search in the Pokédex. I never really used it much, but now with all these new Pokémon who's names I'm not remembering fast enough, I kinda want it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 12, 2011, 10:33:02 PM
That's happened to me once, it was before the Triple Battle in that one city with the Ground Gym.
I learned how to fix it when I accidentally clicked a fainted Pokémon and it told me "You cannot switch in a fainted Pokémon"

Anyway, one complaint I have is the menu, it isn't as convenient as it was in HG/SS.
And another complaint is the lack of search in the Pokédex. I never really used it much, but now with all these new Pokémon who's names I'm not remembering fast enough, I kinda want it.
You get search later.

[spoiler]The professor's dad will meet you eventually, and upgrade your pokedex to keep track of the forms and gender differences, as well as add a search function[/spoiler]
Spoiler'd just in case.

Also does the click-on-a-fainting really work? What do you do, just try to send in something fainted, then send in the two things you want?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]