Main Menu

Y?ESH!

Started by Y?ESH, April 19, 2009, 06:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Y?ESH

YESH!

Show Yo' Moves!

C'Mon!

...All great words spoken by the Godly Captain Falcon.

Hey everybody (or to those who decide to read this), it's me, Y?ESH! Captain Falcon is my inspiration towards gaming, which is why my name is one of his main sayings... With a Y in it... Ya, don't ask. XD

However, this doesn't mean I actually am a crazed fanatic. I like almost all video games out there. Fighters, Shooters, Action Adventure, you name it. :) I don't even use Captain Falcon in Brawl, so don't get that impression that he is an all-power-invincible-god-of-PAWNCHes-that-cannot-be-beat-and-must-be-used-every-available-chance...

Right...?

Uhhh off topic now! Err, where was I?

Oh, right! I forgot to say what online games I play! Uhh, I sometimes play Animal Crossing City Folk, and Mario Stikers Charged when I'm bored, but if I'm playing wii, I'll almost always be playing brawl. (Mario being my main) I also play some POGYMANS from time to time (platinum).

I also have an xbox, which is currently BUSTED by that E74 error, so I'm not touching that subject right now.

So-uh, ya, sorry for the strange introduction, kinda hyper and all. 0_. Caffeine...

Well, hopefully I didn't break any forum rules (dang, already? XD), and I guess I'll see you guys around. (I hope..?) :P
MAH BOI

Tupin

Welcome, always good to see new members.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Tupin on April 19, 2009, 07:01:55 PM
it would be better to see them stick around

Y?ESH

Thanks! I find it's hard to come upon a messege board still dedicated to nintendo, while still keeping other themes in mind.

Plus, I need a place where I can brawl more often. :P
MAH BOI

Y?ESH

Quote from: Tarantulas on April 19, 2009, 07:19:10 PM
it would be better to see them stick around
I'm sure not every new member leaves after a certain amount of time. I remember I did something like that before... I do believe this messege board nearly died out a bit after brawl came out... But that stuff happens, and my goal is to stick to NSFCD. ;)

PS: And, if I'm correct, didn't 3 people just register today? Signs are good of people staying if that's an average registration growth. But, what do I know? I ARE NEWBUS-NESS MAXIMUS. :3
MAH BOI

Ridley

A new brawler. With the revival brawl has gotten here, it is always nice to see one new one.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Hey, someone that plays Brawl? You're more than welcome here! By me, anyway. ^_^

Anyway, welcome to NSFCD! Enjoy your stay! =D

Macawmoses

Glad to see someone enthusiastic about Nintendo and its properties, that also keep an open mind towards other entities.

I'm actually curious, how did you find NSFCD?

Regardless, welcome aboard, and enjoy your time here.

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

Hey, another victim new member! Glad you found NSFCD, hope you stick around. :)

Zovistograt

You seem interesting.

hi :3
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Y?ESH

Quote from: Ridley on April 19, 2009, 07:52:04 PM
A new brawler. With the revival brawl has gotten here, it is always nice to see one new one.

I heard the online world of brawl hasn't been so up-to-date recently. Only the mainstream methods of playing brawl online are still constantly active (clans for instance).

I sometimes used to go to other clan sites to brawl, but I kinda wanna be in a posistion where I can just brawl with people I come to know in time, not just play random people over and over. :P
MAH BOI

Y?ESH

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 19, 2009, 08:34:13 PM
Hey, someone that plays Brawl? You're more than welcome here! By me, anyway. ^_^

Anyway, welcome to NSFCD! Enjoy your stay! =D

We should play, maybe? :3

It's good to know people still have faith in brawl! Some of my close friends are thinking about throwing in the towel for good... :( That's part of the reason I came here. (I still find ways to make them play though) XD
MAH BOI

Y?ESH

Quote from: Macbeth on April 19, 2009, 10:09:15 PM
Glad to see someone enthusiastic about Nintendo and its properties, that also keep an open mind towards other entities.

I'm actually curious, how did you find NSFCD?

Regardless, welcome aboard, and enjoy your time here.

Hey, thanks! ^.^

I heard of NSFCD from an old friend. I'm pretty sure his name was NDS_DUDE on this forum, but I really can't remember...

"You get ONE intro thread. Make it count!"

Sorry for replying so much, but that's what I'm trying to do. :)
MAH BOI

Y?ESH

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 20, 2009, 09:03:48 AM
Hey, another victim new member! Glad you found NSFCD, hope you stick around. :)

Not sure weither to be happy... or frightened. 0_. XD

I think I'll say happy, just because I'm getting all these comments.  ;D
MAH BOI