News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Does anyone even care if I come back?

Started by Superkeeleybro, October 05, 2007, 04:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superkeeleybro

Hello everyone who did or did not know me on Nsider (the second case being far more likely).

I know this ersatz forum is trying to keep Nsider going, so I was wondering if anyone really cares if I come here. Does anyone want me to post my fanfics again?

If no one cares I really see no point to waste time. I'm so busy now with computer programming, creative writing class, and other things now that I'm at college. I was going to finish my fanfics and move on to normal writing anyways, and I still have one story left undone if anyone wants me to post it.

If you want me to continue "Your Memories Are Not Enough" here (and in a more recently edited version) then say so.

If I don't bring it here then there is always my version of it I'm now posting on Serebii.net for any interested.

ERRORCODE

I've never heard of you from the old NSider, but I care about your arrival. :P

I never read fanfics though. :(

The Seventh

Even though I rarely read fanfics (only one I read was Legend of Midna...), I'm glad there's another person here!
meh

NOA_ANDY

Hey there Suderkeeleybro!  ;D I am very glad of your arrival and hope your enjoy it here! ^_^ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime.  :)

NDS

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on October 10, 2007, 06:42:38 PM
Hey there Suderkeeleybro!  ;D I am very glad of your arrival and hope your enjoy it here! ^_^ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime.  :)
Like penpals? :)

Want to play me in Strikers or MPH? Click my profile.