News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

...Hi everyone

Started by Chrona, February 24, 2010, 01:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrona

IN-SANITY

So Link. I like how you're never online the exact time she is! Yet you reply right after. Weird.

SkyMyl

Wow. An intro thread with five pages. That's...different.
You're suspicious of the wrong thing.

Chrona

...awe..two was easy.. but three really was tricky... The truth is...

Allegretto

... Yeah, I'm 'Link'. Had some fun. But while I'm on a role ...

Magnum

Ohai. It's-a-me, Magnum/Link/Chrona. And I gotta say, this had made me laugh for the longest time. This is my only real account. Link/Allegretto I purposely made just to troll and be a Zelda freak. When you guys seemed cool, I made a real account. Then I made Chrona for some more trollin'.

ILU GUYS!!! ALL YOU HORNY BASTARDS!  =3

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Chrona

...It was our secret...i'm going to Mr. Corner...forever..

Allegretto

Are you sure it's not just split personalities! Zelda!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

SkyMyl

Wait, MAGNUM WAS ALLGRETTO ALL THIS TIME?
Holy crap, I didn't expect that.

...I think that's pushing it, as we have proof that there's a real person who uses that account.
And mysteriously enough, your proof shall be deleted from Youtube's servers before you can find it.
I'm not going to be surprised if Brian doesn't fully know of our existence.

Allegretto

Quote from: Striker Sky on February 26, 2010, 10:12:06 AM
Wait, MAGNUM WAS ALLGRETTO ALL THIS TIME?
Holy crap, I didn't expect that.

...I think that's pushing it, as we have proof that there's a real person who uses that account.
And mysteriously enough, your proof shall be deleted from Youtube's servers before you can find it.
I'm not going to be surprised if Brian doesn't fully know of our existence.

I expected a post like this.

I had a friend help me with this, he used to go to NSFCD under the name of Thunderhero, i'm sure most of you remember him.
A few years ago I played the game Eternal Sonata and adored the character Allegretto, I first made this account however I thought it was not enough for a Nintendo forum, so I changed the name to Link and created Magnum, which was a name I had liked. I asked Thunderhero to get on every once in a while as Allegretto to make it appear I was not and could not be both people.

I have 3 IP addresses I can use, Mine, his and the schools. Which made it relativly easy, some more information. Have you noticed that the two accounts were never at a sleepover together? That's because Thunder did not wish to help out over night like this.

Did you notice the account Allegretto's activity declining? That's because he moved and has not had internet, which had made me be both of the accounts.

I decided to make a third named Chrona to see if I could troll some more, however that was pushing it.

Now you know the truth!!

SkyMyl

Wait, you mean that was Thunderhero?
I just thought he took a cue from Zies with Chrona. I'm not familiar with Soul Eater.

Holy poop. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
So, for two years, Magnum's been fooling us.
...I don't think he's told us everything, though.

Allegretto

Quote from: Striker Sky on February 26, 2010, 12:55:37 PM
Wait, you mean that was Thunderhero?
I just thought he took a cue from Zies with Chrona. I'm not familiar with Soul Eater.

Holy poop. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
So, for two years, Magnum's been fooling us.
...I don't think he's told us everything, though.

Hehe, i'm sure there is many things you are confused about, feel free to ask any question your heart desires!
But remember, i'm just just Magnum. I am also Link! Allegretto! and Chrona!
I told you all, I am the villian of the story, the story of NSFCD!

SkyMyl

All right, I'll just get this out of the way then. Who was in the pictures you posted as Link?
Or rather, who was in those pictures you posted as Magnum?
Don't get ahead of yourself, Wright.

Allegretto

A friend of mine, his name is Seth Gardener. As for the ones I posted as Magnum, those were actually me.