News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

You Know What? Goodbye

Started by Chris8492, March 11, 2010, 09:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Im out of here until this stuff clears up, i don't want to intercourse ing hear about any of this poop again alright?. God darn wtf is happening to this place right now.

You can post this whole day as a motherF****** trollers spree for all i care. This poop has gone way too far and now what i got in my mind for this place's view is a intercourse ing poop storm that will never end.

I've come to my senses already, and noticed the poop storm that happened a while ago is still here.

Till further notice im gone. Sianara, Chao, and Goodbye.

The Riddler

Silverhawk79

But...I'm banning the trolls right now.

SkyMyl

Two of our users got on the wrong foot and everyone went crazy. Everything should clear up tomorrow. It's not often something like this happens, actually. But I can understand why you want to leave. At the least, come back in a week. I assure you we'll be back to normal, like nothing happened previously.

Also, Doodle and Sanity took it way too far. Much further than it needed to be dragged on for.

Chris8492

I'm not an easy person to be drawn away or to be mad off.

But this? This poop that happened?

This went a twin towers height over the limit.

The Riddler

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 11, 2010, 09:14:47 PM
Two of our users got on the wrong foot and everyone went crazy. Everything should clear up tomorrow. It's not often something like this happens, actually. But I can understand why you want to leave. At the least, come back in a week. I assure you we'll be back to normal, like nothing happened previously.

Also, Doodle and Sanity took it way too far. Much further than it needed to be dragged on for.
...That's what they do. This isn't the first time. Meh.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on March 11, 2010, 09:15:42 PM
I'm not an easy person to be drawn away or to be mad off.

But this? This poop that happened?

This went a twin towers height over the limit.

I'm taking appropriate measures to end this disaster. For one, users can no longer use names with the word Lucario in it. (temporary)
Also, anyone else found to be dragging this pointless disaster on (there sure are a lot of these lately) will be banned. No exceptions.

Doodle

YEAH

SkyMyl

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on March 11, 2010, 09:18:06 PM
...That's what they do. This isn't the first time. Meh.
It seemed to really stand out this time.
Must...clean...eyes...must...clean...eyes...

Quote from: Doodle on March 11, 2010, 09:18:57 PM
See you in a few days. :U
ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE
ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE

Custom

Trollfest 2010

It would be kind of stupid to leave over this though. We're just messing around.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom_the_Riolu on March 11, 2010, 09:21:18 PM
Trollfest 2010

It would be kind of stupid to leave over this though. We're just messing around.
Now you say that. Earlier, sorry, was NOT messing around. If it gives me feling cutting, it's not messing around. But it's over, and I probably should st--

Hate to see you leave, Raz. ;_;
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Chris8492

Ok then, Ill come back in time, but i just need time away. I won't be online nearly as much though.

Quote from: K on March 11, 2010, 09:24:26 PM
If it gives me feling cutting.

Don't do that K.
You did nothing wrong.

Custom

Quote from: K on March 11, 2010, 09:24:26 PM
Now you say that. Earlier, sorry, was NOT messing around. If it gives me feling cutting, it's not messing around. But it's over, and I probably should st--

Hate to see you leave, Raz. ;_;

once again, cutting is dumb and only done for attention

real emo kids don't do that bullpoop

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on March 11, 2010, 09:32:24 PM
Ok then, Ill come back in time, but i just need time away. I won't be online nearly as much though.

Don't do that K.
You did nothing wrong.

I was talking to custom.

Also, *feeling of cutting and/or cutting feeling. thats how intercourse ing messed up i am. `-_-
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Quote from: Custom on March 11, 2010, 09:32:53 PM
once again, cutting is dumb and only done for attention
That's complete bullpoop.