News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

What are you talking about? I didn't forget to do this.

Started by Flitterbie, October 21, 2007, 07:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitterbie

Hello. Flit here. Went by DRAGONMASTER777 on Nsider, if you couldn't tell from my title. That's about all I have to say. If you remember me, by all means post.

Macawmoses

No, I dont remember you...name sounds familiar ( or is it the 777? :P )

Hope you enjoy your time here!

*PS: any threads you may be famous for?*

Flitterbie

The only thing I think I'm well-known for is being a five-time winner of the Pokémon board's OFC's writing contest.

Really, I think I was moderately known on the Pokémon boards, but that's about it.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 21, 2007, 07:59:19 PM
The only thing I think I'm well-known for is being a five-time winner of the Pokémon board's OFC's writing contest.

Really, I think I was moderately known on the Pokémon boards, but that's about it.

I wasnt active at that board, but to be a 5 time winner you must have been quite the spriter ^__^

Flitterbie

Quote from: mackormoses on October 21, 2007, 08:11:20 PM

I wasnt active at that board, but to be a 5 time winner you must have been quite the spriter ^__^

Key phrase there would be 'writing contest'.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Flitterbie on October 22, 2007, 08:05:53 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on October 21, 2007, 08:11:20 PM

gah, sorry I thought you said OPSC :( sorry

Key phrase there would be 'writing contest'.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Light

DM777!!! How's it going? We still need to finish our OFC Trivia battle of doom! >:(
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Joeofmars

Flitterbie

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 23, 2007, 03:27:46 PM
DM777!!! How's it going? We still need to finish our OFC Trivia battle of doom! >:(

www.battle-frontier.com/forums

That's where Ballad be, and he's the one in charge.