News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

YO PUNKS! =D

Started by Metroider, October 30, 2007, 06:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metroider

So um yea, I'm Metroider ect. Nice to be here and stuff. D=! You all may know me from many other Nsider run boards. :P Or from the original NOA Nsider. :3

Macawmoses

Howdy!

Nah, to be honest I am a n00b to this type of scene ;) Desu I don't quite remember you either :( Desu

You hurt my feelings, calling me a punk ;_; Desu *cries in corner*

Oh well, just try and follow the rules etc. and I probably won't remember you ;) Desu!

Have fun,

~MoM~

LightShock

If you are from NS2 we still will respect you :P Were not in to that competition stuff xD

welcome anyways, hope you enjoy your stay man! :O

Metroider

XD You would remember me if you saw me probably Desu~. Doesn't help I don't have my old 15,500+ post count here. :( Thanks for the welcomes. :3

LightShock

Quote from: Metroider on October 30, 2007, 06:55:07 AM
XD You would remember me if you saw me probably Desu~. Doesn't help I don't have my old 15,500+ post count here. :( Thanks for the welcomes. :3
post a picture of your old posts in the post count restoration thread and they will restore your posts ;) (Power on board)

Metroider

Quote from: LightShock on October 30, 2007, 07:20:17 AM
post a picture of your old posts in the post count restoration thread and they will restore your posts ;) (Power on board)

Ah nice, any chance I could use mine from nsider 2? I don't have the screen cap of my NOA nsider account anymore. At least I think so.

LightShock

Quote from: Metroider on October 30, 2007, 09:18:14 AM
Quote from: LightShock on October 30, 2007, 07:20:17 AM

Ah nice, any chance I could use mine from nsider 2? I don't have the screen cap of my NOA nsider account anymore. At least I think so.
Yes Im sure that's fine, just get a pic from there. Makoto did that so I'm sure you can too ;)