News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

You guys like my new rank?

Started by Transient Link, November 16, 2007, 06:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 16, 2007, 06:26:43 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 16, 2007, 06:25:03 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 16, 2007, 06:22:55 PM
Quote from: Darklink on November 16, 2007, 06:20:48 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 16, 2007, 06:17:55 PM
Quote from: Darklink on November 16, 2007, 06:15:05 PM
Quite frankly I dont give a s***, so you get a special color and some pertty words under your name, who gives a f***.
*raises hand*
WOOT this rank pwns. Its the perfect banner for my total lack of respect for JMV :) I respect every mod and admn except for him. Even the ones who removed me from my local mod post im cool with now. Except for JMV. :P

You should stab his stomace, slowly wretnching out the sword and at teh same time pursing salt and lemon juice over the wound teh you chop his toes and fingers and slash his chest to pieces, for teh finfish you pull out a shotgun an blow his faceoff, then grab his brains with a knife and eat them. For one finalmove, rip out his heart, cut it in half and take a bite, yum.
I would but im fairly sure thats illegal ;D

yes Orgizirtee even him. At least he is fair.
So you've finally realized that you have no place on anything even close to the staff team?
Dude I knew that from the start ;D
Let me phone Websters, I need to tell them what to put under the word "git".

Transient Link

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 16, 2007, 06:28:15 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 16, 2007, 06:26:43 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 16, 2007, 06:25:03 PM
Quote from: MARLUXIA on November 16, 2007, 06:22:55 PM
Quite frankly I dont give a s***, so you get a special color and some pertty words under your name, who gives a f***.
*raises hand*
WOOT this rank pwns. Its the perfect banner for my total lack of respect for JMV :) I respect every mod and admn except for him. Even the ones who removed me from my local mod post im cool with now. Except for JMV. :P

You should stab his stomace, slowly wretnching out the sword and at teh same time pursing salt and lemon juice over the wound teh you chop his toes and fingers and slash his chest to pieces, for teh finfish you pull out a shotgun an blow his faceoff, then grab his brains with a knife and eat them. For one finalmove, rip out his heart, cut it in half and take a bite, yum.
I would but im fairly sure thats illegal ;D

yes Orgizirtee even him. At least he is fair.
So you've finally realized that you have no place on anything even close to the staff team?
Dude I knew that from the start ;D
Let me phone Websters, I need to tell them what to put under the word "git".
Dude anyone who knows me knows I like to pick fights with those who I beileve to be unfair.

JMV

It's not something you should be proud of.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Transient Link

Silverhawk79

*raises hand*

Quite frankly, you're an idiot.

Transient Link

Transient Link

Because Im kool so I got silver ;D

Macawmoses

Seriously, you=fool atm :|

Dont wreck the remains of your name!

Flying Chickens

Transient Link

Quote from: mackormoses on November 16, 2007, 06:38:49 PM
Seriously, you=fool atm :|

Dont wreck the remains of your name!
NAW I take risks and I show I dont care what others think. Im here to discuss with my fellow nsider no more no less! :D

StarWindWizard7

Honestly,

Over all........ this "Staff vs. a User" crap needs to stop.

Whats with the immaturity?

This dude wears his rank with pride, despite it being very demeaning.
(I don't agree with the rank at all, as I feel it's User harassment)
Whether this is like the True Nsider OR NOT, something like this is just pathetic, to say the least...

I mean come on, ...................
Unless, YOU thread maker really do like the rank, all the better I suppose.

But, hey, who am I?

Thread maker, you ARE asking for flaming to be ensued on you...... pushing the buttons
of those you Know who hate you.

tsk, thats not good, but you asked for it, I suppose.

tsk.

Over all................

I think it needs to be put to an end, and can we try to reach a level of maturity, this time?
and I'm saying that for everybody.

Peace People............ Try to Keep it. No matter What.  :robotindifferent:

*locks*

Silverhawk79

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Ridley on November 16, 2007, 06:36:41 PM
Why did you get this rank? Does it mean you were banned from serious discussion? They should have made it pink to make you look gay :D

This was not funny at all.  :|

JMV

Why did you get this rank? Does it mean you were banned from serious discussion? They should have made it pink to make you look gay :D
There's nothing wrong with being gay, so why would I do that?
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on November 16, 2007, 06:40:58 PM
Honestly,

It was either the rank or him being banned.  A rank is required to set the permissions that prevent him from posting in Serious Discussion.  I warned him repeatedly and other users had complained about him.   The rules of Serious Discussion say that he should have gotten a ban, so I went easy on him.

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: JMV290 on November 16, 2007, 06:51:32 PM
There's nothing wrong with being gay, so why would I do that?
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on November 16, 2007, 06:40:58 PM
Honestly,

It was either the rank or him being banned.  A rank is required to set the permissions that prevent him from posting in Serious Discussion.  I warned him repeatedly and other users had complained about him.   The rules of Serious Discussion say that he should have gotten a ban, so I went easy on him.

JMV,

your slipping.

What ever happened to the

"Mercy is for the weak" Admin?
:P