News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Just my luck...

Started by Lotos, May 10, 2009, 11:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Rotom wi-fi download, router being a ninny.

then 52000
then 50000

Quote from: SerebiiIn The Games Department

Pokémon Platinum - WiFi Events Reminder

To all of you with Pokémon Platinum, this post is to remind you that the current WiFi Mystery Gift events in BOTH Japan and America will be ending within the next 48 hours. First, for Japanese games, the event that gives you the Oak's Letter to capture Shaymin beyond Route 224 is scheduled to end on May 11th. Second, the Secret Key event going on for American games is scheduled to end on Tuesday May 12th. Be sure to get these items while you can. The next WiFi events are not currently known but they will be posted as soon as we know their details.

D=

Macawmoses

Fix fix fix.

You have plenty of time.

Nayrman

Whats the Secret Key again and how do I get it? @_@''

えっちーせんぱい

I don't even have the game, or any money to get it.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on May 10, 2009, 11:47:05 AM
Whats the Secret Key again and how do I get it? @_@''
The Secret Key is a special item that lets you open a hidden room of the Eterna's Galactic Building. In there, you're going to find 4 or 5 appliances that lets Rotom change forms and gain powerful moves each time you change its form.

To get the key, you need to use the Mystery Gift option (and to get that, you need to go to Jubilife TV station and go to the third floor and answer a survey with 2 people. To the man, answer "Everyone" and "Happy". With the feedback, answer "Wi-F" and "Connection" and you should get the option in the start menu). Once you saved your game, go to Mystery Gift, have a Wi-Fi spot close and select Receive Gift- Via Wi-Fi Connection. You should receive the key if it is still available.

Qsmash

Oh yeah the secret key event. I'm using the Blizzard form.

chaosgear

Quote from: Qsmash on May 10, 2009, 01:17:48 PM
Oh yeah the secret key event. I'm using the Blizzard form.
i looked at box and dress up data on gts, and every single rotom i saw was water form. why is water form so special?