News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Monster Hunter 3G

Started by Neerb, October 06, 2011, 07:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Monster Hunter Tri is getting even more content than before, and it's gonna be on 3DS in an awesome bundle pack with the circle pad add-on and a custom 3DS this December (in Japan).

Anyone excited? About the 3DS or the game itself?

DededeCloneChris

I've got no idea why Kotaku called it a "stupid-looking 3DS".

Neerb

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 06, 2011, 08:08:30 AM

they jelly

Custom

3 tri G sounds stupid as intercourse  to me

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 06, 2011, 08:08:30 AM

kotaku has been anti-3DS since the rumors first started up

I wouldn't worry about their opinion. They're just mad that every time they change their site layout their userbase shrinks.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Zero on October 06, 2011, 08:56:44 AM
kotaku has been anti-3DS since the rumors first started up

I wouldn't worry about their opinion. They're just mad that every time they change their site layout their userbase shrinks.

They just like to be caustic and pissy sometimes.  Still go there, but more to find out what's happening then to agree with the constant editorializing.

Fuckin shop contest is rigged, though.

DededeCloneChris

Zero

It's a port man. They'd actually have to work to get online going for it.

This is Capcom post-2003, I'm not surprised.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 18, 2011, 08:47:05 AM

Fans are speculating one of Capcom's resolutions for this year is trolling everyone on the planet.

Zero

Probably.

Seth K. has hinted that there is going to be a pleasant surprise for Mega Man fans when people bugged the intercourse  out of him in New York this month but at this point I'm not getting my hopes up.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on October 18, 2011, 09:05:00 AM
Probably.

Seth K. has hinted that there is going to be a pleasant surprise for Mega Man fans when people bugged the intercourse  out of him in New York this month but at this point I'm not getting my hopes up.
To add more insult to the injury, he already trolled everyone when he mentioned Rocket Raccoon and Frank West.

Zero

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on October 18, 2011, 09:10:31 AM
To add more insult to the injury, he already trolled everyone when he mentioned Rocket Raccoon and Frank West.

sigh

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Zero on October 18, 2011, 08:47:05 AM

First of all, the original version already has online. The only work required would be to get it working with 3DS's revamped online system. Second, it's an enhanced port, so they're already adding stuff anyway. It's like a third version of a Pokemon game.

Zero

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on October 19, 2011, 11:02:21 AM
First of all, the original version already has online. The only work required would be to get it working with 3DS's revamped online system. Second, it's an enhanced port, so they're already adding stuff anyway. It's like a third version of a Pokemon game.

Yes, I know the original has online, but that has little relevance to what I said. They'd have to change the netcode, among other things, to get online going for it. This is work that Capcom obviously doesn't want to do or invest in.

We're on the same page, don't know why you're riding my ass on this.

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on October 19, 2011, 11:02:21 AM
Quote from: Zero on October 19, 2011, 11:11:19 AM
Yes, I know the original has online, but that has little relevance to what I said. They'd have to change the netcode, among other things, to get online going for it. This is work that Capcom obviously doesn't want to do or invest in.

We're on the same page, don't know why you're riding my ass on this.
I like how both of you are using essentially the same argument I used when discussing hypothetical Pokemon ports, yet I got stabbed in the ass when I said it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]