News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

new game, Platinum?

Started by Gwen Khan, May 11, 2008, 06:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

With these new snapshots, we can conclude one thing, and that is that this "new game" appears to be the Pokemon Yellow of Diamond and Pearl.

Let's hope it's real. I still have doubts, though. 8)

Kilroy

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 18, 2008, 04:55:03 PM
With these new snapshots, we can conclude one thing, and that is that this "new game" appears to be the Pokemon Yellow of Diamond and Pearl.

Let's hope it's real. I still have doubts, though. 8)
I just wish it wasn't called Platinum, though ;-;

And what about that form of Giritina that they had the picture of? Couldn't someone easily have fun with AR and get that Pokemon? Or is it going to be catchable and usable?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

THEEVILSPERKY

I think there are plenty of names that could've been worse. ^_^;

This new form may be exclusive to Platinum, similar but not identical to how Deoxys differed from game to game.  Hmm...

I do believe you'll be able to catch and use this new form.. at least in the new game.  That's the impression I'm getting.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Kilroy

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on May 19, 2008, 03:03:46 AM

This new form may be exclusive to Platinum, similar but not identical to how Deoxys differed from game to game.  Hmm...

I do believe you'll be able to catch and use this new form.. at least in the new game.  That's the impression I'm getting.
Then what if you bring it into a battle against someone with Pearl or Diamond, hm?

Nintendo obviously wasn't thinking there, whether you can catch/use it or you can simply hack for it. It's like the SSE in SSBB, someone's gonna have fun with AR when it comes out for Wii.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: Olimar on May 19, 2008, 01:14:17 PM
Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on May 19, 2008, 03:03:46 AM

Then what if you bring it into a battle against someone with Pearl or Diamond, hm?

Nintendo obviously wasn't thinking there, whether you can catch/use it or you can simply hack for it. It's like the SSE in SSBB, someone's gonna have fun with AR when it comes out for Wii.
I think the coding for the sprites was found already but up until now no one could really explain what it was or meant.  I was at Serebii a lot when everyone was getting it imported so we learned a fair amount of the games and what to expect later on.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Dark Dragon

guys remember about gold and silver that they are also metal

i hope the person who put up this post is right or else
Check my art out on DA.

http://foxphantom21.deviantart.com/
(and don't be insulted if you find a Pic that I did. XP)

Flying Chickens

Quote from: artfox21 on May 19, 2008, 05:09:49 PM

...No idea how to spell, shameful... It's also the cappies, too, which is even more hilarious.

Anyways, if it is real, great. If it isn't, whatever. I'm hoping it is real, but I'm not going to go insane for it. Now if they have a gold/silver remake, THEN I'll be on the edge of my seat.

Dark Dragon

Quote from: Orgizirtee on May 19, 2008, 07:04:52 PM

...No idea how to spell, shameful... It's also the cappies, too, which is even more hilarious.

Anyways, if it is real, great. If it isn't, whatever. I'm hoping it is real, but I'm not going to go insane for it. Now if they have a gold/silver remake, THEN I'll be on the edge of my seat.

they are probley not do a remake of silve and gold.
Check my art out on DA.

Kilroy

Quote from: artfox21 on May 21, 2008, 02:11:02 PM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on May 19, 2008, 07:04:52 PM

they are probley not do a remake of silve and gold.
Go to Grammar school, please.

Or, post in the board "Power On" when there's a guy named "Genius" online.
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Gwen Khan

or else what?

Dark Dragon

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 23, 2008, 08:15:43 AM

or else what?

just saying. it not like im going awall or anything like that.
oh and sorry about the grammer . i was very excited and that was why i accidentally doing that.
Check my art out on DA.

Rayquarian

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on May 11, 2008, 10:32:46 AM
fake until proven 175% real.
It's now %100 confirmed, which means it's %∞ real.

Unknown0

On Kotaku, they are saying it may be an expansion, like Pokemon Yellow.

I really believe it is not time for another full Pokemon game yet.  It's only been a year or so since Diamond/Pearl.

Kilroy

Quote from: Unknown0 on May 28, 2008, 12:26:30 PM
On Kotaku, they are saying it may be an expansion, like Pokemon Yellow.

I really believe it is not time for another full Pokemon game yet.  It's only been a year or so since Diamond/Pearl.
That's what all 3rd games are :P
 FOR NSF MASCOT

WiinolikePS3

Forget the Platinum, I still need time to get the Black Card in Diamond. (Still need to beat Master Contest 2nd place? Stick it up my ass... and get 100th Battle Tower win)

Even IF they come out with Platinum, a new form of Giratina and Emerald-esque new stuff isn't going to make me care.

Now, being able to capture Shaymin/Arceus...