News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

New Pok?mon Type Combos You Wanna See?

Started by JrDude, June 07, 2008, 07:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: Shujinco on June 10, 2008, 11:46:39 AM
I want to see some contridictary combos, like Fire and Grass or Fighting and Normal or Ice and Dragon or Water and Electric.

Ice and Dragon would be cool. :)

It could be called like:

Krykolde

krybdyr (Danish for "Reptile") - bdyr + kolde (Danish for "Cold") = Krykolde

Possible next gen legandary anyone? :D

^_^

I feel like Normal is just kinda a placeholder kinda type so I don't see it being coupled with anything but occasionally Flying when Flying isn't coupled with something else.  We're not paying any mind to Girafig here though (Normal // Psychic; but it makes sense in this unique case).
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

thunderhero4

thunderhero4

Quote from: Cornwad on June 10, 2008, 04:22:49 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 10, 2008, 04:01:43 PM
Dragon and Dark would be cool.

I want Dark and Water (I don't think that's been done)

:O

I would like to see more ice types... Like Ice/Dragon and Ice/Fighting
also

And I really would like combinations of weaknesses :)

Kilroy

Fire & Water will be amazing.

I also want to see something that looks stupider and gets made fun of more than a Bidoof, but when it hits level 100, it evolves into the strongest Pokemon in the game, and completely ignores it's previous types, turning Ghost/Dark and actually kicks ass.

Come on, admit it. Spiritomb and Sableye sucked D:

Also, Flying/Ground.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

thunderhero4

Quote from: Byte on June 13, 2008, 08:45:53 PM
Fire & Water will be amazing.

I also want to see something that looks stupider and gets made fun of more than a Bidoof, but when it hits level 100, it evolves into the strongest Pokemon in the game, and completely ignores it's previous types, turning Ghost/Dark and actually kicks ass.

Come on, admit it. Spiritomb and Sableye sucked D:

Also, Flying/Ground.
I always thought Magikarp played that role...by as strong as he may look, gyarados is no match for an electric attack

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

icezora

Quote from: JrDude on June 07, 2008, 07:30:19 PM
This kinda thread has probably been made before, but it is now made again. So what new type combo's do you wanna see?
*Link to place where it shows what combinations have been made and haven't (use the search)*

I really wanna see a Fire/Ice, maybe even a Fire/Water, Fire/Grass maybe? Those would be so cool.
Well, the only way a type combination will ever occur if one greatly reduces one(or more) of  the other types weakness/es.
Steel and Dragon type would be a formidable foe.
ice and fighting! that would be cool, um... ice and steel? now that would be a interesting/messed up pokemon! :)

ArcaneArcanine

Quote from: icezora on June 18, 2008, 07:59:05 PM
Quote from: JrDude on June 07, 2008, 07:30:19 PM
This kinda thread has probably been made before, but it is now made again. So what new type combo's do you wanna see?
*Link to place where it shows what combinations have been made and haven't (use the search)*

I really wanna see a Fire/Ice, maybe even a Fire/Water, Fire/Grass maybe? Those would be so cool.
Well, the only way a type combination will ever occur if one greatly reduces one(or more) of  the other types weakness/es.
Steel and Dragon type would be a formidable foe.
ice and fighting! that would be cool, um... ice and steel? now that would be a interesting/messed up pokemon! :)
Steel+Dragon=Dialga lol

And I've always wanted a Fire/Ghost, or Dark/Steel... maybe Ice/Steel. (lol x2 weaknesses) And for whoever said Electric/Poison, that sounds like it has potential. 

Water ☮

psychic electric been made yet? i want that.

Shujinco2

You know, anything coupled with ghost sounds nice. I wanna see a Normal/ghost type. Unaffected by Fighting, normal AND ghost attacks.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Shujinco on June 20, 2008, 09:47:59 AM
You know, anything coupled with ghost sounds nice. I wanna see a Normal/ghost type. Unaffected by Fighting, normal AND ghost attacks.
unless you use foresight, how about electric poison?

Shujinco2

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on June 20, 2008, 10:19:29 AM
Yeah, but what about Steel Water?

He'd be like Baby from Dragonball GT.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Shujinco on June 20, 2008, 10:28:33 AM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on June 20, 2008, 10:19:29 AM
Yeah, but what about Steel Water?

we have one

makuta

To be heard, speak up. To be seen, stand up. To be appreciated, shut up.

Gwen Khan