News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Triple Typing

Started by GreatGonzales106, May 28, 2009, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatGonzales106

I was thinking about Heracross and I realized that it should be steel type. I mean, look at it! Anyway, Heracross is also both bug and fighting type.

So my question to you is should some Pokémon be given three types? Are there any Pokémon you would like to see with a third typing?

ThePowerOfOne

Sure, because Pokemon isn't already complicated enough.

Doodle

No, it would probably be too complicated.
Too many resistances and weaknesses to sort out for three types.
YEAH

jnfs2014

Fire-Water-Grass.
Triple Starter.

Hey, maybe we can fuse Pokemon and have a Trading Card Game built into the game.

(That was sarcasm, in case you didn't notice.)

chaosgear

how should heracross be steel? nobody thinks that, really. im more curious as to why charizard, gyrados, and tyranitar arent DRAGON! sure, charizard would become broken compared to the other starters, but gyrados and tyranitar are totally dragons!

and no, we dont need triple types.

JrDude

Whoever actually wants triple types should just go die. Triple types would be retarded, and mostly agree with Chaos. Nobody, no one, NONE think Heracross should be a steel type (except you obviously), and Charizard looks like a Dragon is a dragon, but is still a Flying type, which is fine. Gyarados is a different matter though, it's a intercourse ing flying type with no wings, and no ability to fly whatsoever, what the intercourse  is up with that?
[move][/move]
Dude .

GreatGonzales106

It just always looked to me like Heracross was made out of steel.

jnfs2014

No, it's just a _______ anthropomorphic bug with a _______ big horn.

chaosgear

no, it doesnt look like its made of steel. it looks like its made of BUG SHELL! just because its shiny doesnt make it metal. it makes it a bug. blastoise looks more steelish than heracross.

Pascal

No
The metagame would become broken, stuff would be OHKOed by stealth rock

Macawmoses

Yeah....it'd just be waaaaaaaaay too complex.

Of course, I do think some types should be changed around a bit, like Magnemite was.

jnfs2014

Ice-Bug-Flying.
4x Fire
8x Rock

Nayrman

That's just pretty stupid, it'd lead to beyond annoying things to figure out.
THAT SAID, I'd love to see these:
Fire-Water-Grass like some others said, triple starter
Ice-Grass-Bug (a.k.a. the DON"T USE AGAINST CHARIZARD pokemon)
Dark-Ghost-Psychic the no possible weaknesses this guy will probably intercourse  you up pokemon
And finally, my Electric-Ground-Water type just to make the weaknesses completely absurd.

JrDude

Quote from: Macbeth on May 29, 2009, 05:39:54 PM
Yeah....it'd just be waaaaaaaaay too complex.

Of course, I do think some types should be changed around a bit, like Magnemite was.
He was only changed because he was made of steel and steel wasn't a type when he first came out. I only think 1 Pokémon should be changed type-wise, and that's Gyarados.
Oh yeah, and look how shiny Ditto is! He's also like a liquid!

He should be Normal-Water-Steel!
[move][/move]
Dude .

Juliette

No, it'd make things uselessly complicated.