News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Triple Typing

Started by GreatGonzales106, May 28, 2009, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosgear

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on May 31, 2009, 10:21:32 PM
It would qualify for many others too, but it's a dumb idea that will never happen. What's up with all of you and your retarded ideas? I often hear people say "They should make a rainbow type! and Normal is super effective against it OLOL!" and "The DS should have 3D battles because they can! Then when it happens, we can all complain about how much it sucks ;D"
FINALLY SOMEBODY GETS IT!!!! WE DONT NEED 3D!!!! GOSH!

JrDude

Quote from: Pascal on July 09, 2009, 07:37:53 PM
Really? I think not, pointing them out is not posting a paragraph on why you find them stupid, and calling the idea retarded multiple times. The opinions aren't even stupid at all :/
Well of course I point out the reason I find it stupid, not pointing out a reason is partly how I got this rank. And if I didn't point out the reason, people like you would call me stupid for calling something stupid for no reason.
I also don't say something is retarded multiple times (in the same post).
Also, they indeed are stupid ideas, I just don't like to suck everyone's dick to make them feel better.
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

I am actually fine with triple typing as long as it is a select few Poke's, and they implement it so that the type's don't make the Poke either 8X weak or 1/8X strong against another type.

I think Ice/Dragon?Flying would work... but I don;t remember if Ice or dragon is weak to rock.

It would be complicated... but some combination should work.
Before triple typing, I want to see weird double combination.

Bug/Ice
Dark/Dragon
Fire/Ice

tibar21

triple typing is one of the most retarded ideas ever. it would make the game too complicated (it already is complicated) and there's not even a lot of pokemon that it would apply too so what's the point.
the day they put something like that in the game is when i quit.
heracross doesn't look steel at all. if he had any other type it would be flying. i mean, he had wings in the anime.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

HTA!

Complicated...
All you have to do is multiply one more set of damage modifiers.

As long as no Poke has damage against them multiplied by 8 or.125, it should be fine.
Assuming we get a next gen, I see it as a possibility... maybe for a legendary.

JrDude

It will never happen, not even for a legendary.
I guarantee it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 10, 2009, 10:36:30 PM
It will never happen, not even for a legendary.
I guarantee it.
Why?
Because you think it is stupid?

JrDude

Quote from: HTA on July 11, 2009, 04:00:50 PM
Why?
Because you think it is stupid?
I do indeed think it's stupid, but that's not how I know. I just know it will never happen.
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

BoSD rocks huh? D:

Anyway, it is not impossible, and with so many pokemon already... the creativity well must be running pretty dry.

JrDude

Quote from: HTA on July 12, 2009, 05:45:32 PM
BoSD rocks huh? D:

Anyway, it is not impossible, and with so many pokemon already... the creativity well must be running pretty dry.
Totally rocks man. [/sarcasm]

And it is not impossible, but it will never happen.
[move][/move]
Dude .