ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Pokemon HoF

Started by KingBoo, July 25, 2009, 12:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: KingBoo on July 27, 2009, 09:14:29 PM
Again depends on the pokemon.
Also, just go to the site. Screenshots galore. Conversely, you could just download it. It's a small file.
I tried, but I don't have WinRAR, how does one get that? My old computer had it, but it got broked.
[move][/move]
Dude .

KingBoo

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 27, 2009, 09:16:08 PM
I tried, but I don't have WinRAR, how does one get that? My old computer had it, but it got broked.
Get 7zip. Google 7zip, then right click, click "extract here", go to the folder, and click on "game". Then you can play.

JrDude

Quote from: KingBoo on July 27, 2009, 09:40:00 PM
Get 7zip. Google 7zip, then right click, click "extract here", go to the folder, and click on "game". Then you can play.
Can you be more specific? There's 3 "Games", and I tried it on one but I think I may have intercourse ed it up..... It also shows a window
"Windows cannot open this file
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer"
[move][/move]
Dude .

KingBoo

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 27, 2009, 11:14:30 PM
Can you be more specific? There's 3 "Games", and I tried it on one but I think I may have f***ed it up..... It also shows a window
"Windows cannot open this file
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your computer"
It should be "game" with a little cogwheel thing by it.

JrDude

Quote from: KingBoo on July 28, 2009, 09:52:15 AM
It should be "game" with a little cogwheel thing by it.
*sigh*
There's Game.exe, Game.ini, Game.rgssad, Game.rxdata
Which one?
Also, I think I may have intercourse ed up the .rxdata one...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 28, 2009, 12:28:56 PM
*sigh*
There's Game.exe, Game.ini, Game.rgssad, Game.rxdata
Which one?
Also, I think I may have intercourse ed up the .rxdata one...
Probably the .exe, as it's the executable file.

JrDude

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on July 28, 2009, 06:14:08 PM
Probably the .exe, as it's the executable file.
Weird, when I click that one, a window pops up for a slight moment then disappears.
[move][/move]
Dude .