<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Gamestop Pichu

Started by Lotos, February 03, 2010, 08:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Quote from: Serebii
Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - Pikachu Coloured Pichu US Event Reminder

For all you American visitors, please note that the Pikachu Coloured Pichu has begun distribution today across Gamestop stores across America. This event is scheduled to last until February 14th 2010. This Pichu can be downloaded to Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Just take your DS and the game to the store and you can download it. As mentioned before, this Pichu is a Shiny Pichu and gives you access to the Spiky-eared Pichu in HeartGold/SoulSilver. Click the picture for further details

From a few days ago, you have until Valentines Day.
[spoiler=I think I'm ready.]

also legit a legit Diamond and a legit Platinum.[/spoiler]

So_So_Man

Could you grab one for me?

Spud

Canadians ignored again I see. ;-;

Silverhawk79

Guess I could go ahead and run up there.

JrDude

I may be able to get ONE of you Canadians one, due to the fact that I have Pearl and Platinum.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Just got mine.

I'm guessing they'll always have a jolly nature. My girlfriend's Pichu had a jolly nature as well.

Silverhawk79

Gah, I meant to go up today, but I forgot.
There's always tomorrow. It's like a 10 minute drive, but I guess it'd be worth it.

Lotos

They made me give them the DS to let them get the gift.  I didn't want to give them the flash card in case they thought something was up.  I only got two.  If this statement is correct:
Quote from: Zero on February 04, 2010, 02:26:19 PM
I'm guessing they'll always have a jolly nature. My girlfriend's Pichu had a jolly nature as well.
I'll clone one of them and distribute it.  I couldn't get a .pcd or .pgt, nor a "template", as I'll call it, .pkm file for the event but at least I can get the .pkm file that was given to me.

Macawmoses

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Mikoyan

Quote from: Lotos on February 05, 2010, 05:55:28 PM
They made me give them the DS to let them get the gift.  I didn't want to give them the flash card in case they thought something was up.  I only got two. 
You have to give them it? That's a bit prudish; at mine they didn't even care about it.

QuoteIf this statement is correct:
Yeah, they're always jolly; I got 3 and they're all the same nature.

DededeCloneChris

They made me give them the DS to let them get the gift.  I didn't want to give them the flash card in case they thought something was up.
I lol'd. You have very suspicious people.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on February 06, 2010, 07:13:11 PM
I lol'd. You have very suspicious people.
Seriously, I would have been so mad if some ass in the store made me give them my DS.

Gwen Khan

They made me give them the DS to let them get the gift. 

really? they didn't make me