News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Gamestop Pichu

Started by Lotos, February 03, 2010, 08:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

So was anyone able to do it from the parking lot?
I don't feel like going inside...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 08, 2010, 07:14:05 PM

the 2 gamestops in my area are in a mall so doing it from the parking lot won't work, and besides it only takes a minute if that

JrDude

Quote from: Gwen Khan on February 08, 2010, 07:16:18 PM

the 2 gamestops in my area are in a mall so doing it from the parking lot won't work, and besides it only takes a minute if that
I don't mind going inside, I just prefer not to.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

My GameStop said that the Wireless Network was down. Is this possible?

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 08, 2010, 07:14:05 PM
I wasn't, which is weird because the door is like... 5 feet away from where I parked. I also didn't have time to go in, I was in a big hurry and the stupid place is really out-of-the-way, so I ran out of time trying to get it from the parking lot.

Why can't they just give this over wi-fi? Honestly, this going to a store to pick it up bullpoop is starting to get on my nerves.

Zero

I don't understand why it's such a big deal to go inside the store to get the darn thing. Phaze, you even said yourself you wasted all of your time trying from a distance. Just go in for five seconds and leave, that's how long it took me.

I have a friend that works at Gamestop, he was informed by his boss that the new strategy they're trying to increase sales further is to become "one" with the gaming community. There will be many more events and many more Gamestops exclusives(not just Pokemon game stuff either), so don't expect many Wi-Fi events. Or at least that's what I'm guessing. It makes sense considering every time you make a purchase there they practically beg you to take their "HOW AM I DOING?" survey and every big game that comes out has an exclusive item(s) or DLC.

JrDude

Woo, got 2.
But now that I have it, how am I supposed to transfer it to my HG/SS (when I get it)?
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 09, 2010, 10:24:43 PM
Woo, got 2.
But now that I have it, how am I supposed to transfer it to my HG/SS (when I get it)?
Oh, trade it with me. I've got 2 as well.

JrDude

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on February 09, 2010, 10:45:42 PM
Oh, trade it with me. I've got 2 as well.
Well, for whatever reason, I want my Pichu to be transferred to my HG/SS (still haven't decided on which game), and since I only need 1 for the Spiky Pichu, only 1 will be moved around on my end.
Actually, with my major internet trust issues, I may just borrow a DS from a friend to do this, I was just wondering how they expected this to work out.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rius

Cool, I'll go Friday before heading to RPI.

Chris8492

Darn, I'm flying on vacation this weekend till Tuesday. Hope there's a Gamestop near me in Orlando. If not, still going to have fun down there.

So_So_Man

Does anyone have a spare Gamestop Pichu I could have?

Neerb

What's the big deal, anyway? It's not like this Pichu is of any use; I mean, it's totally worthless in its current form, but once you evolve it loses the one thing that makes it special... which isn't that noticeable, anyway.

Don't ask for mine though; I've already promised it to a friend so he can get Spiky-Eared Pichu when HG/SS comes out.

JrDude

Quote from: SmashBro25 on February 11, 2010, 10:14:22 PM
What's the big deal, anyway? It's not like this Pichu is of any use; I mean, it's totally worthless in its current form, but once you evolve it loses the one thing that makes it special... which isn't that noticeable, anyway.

Don't ask for mine though; I've already promised it to a friend so he can get Spiky-Eared Pichu when HG/SS comes out.
Many things are of no use, but the useless things are fun, I mean, why catch legendaries? you gonna use them? Usually no.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Wheeee, i got mine today.

And then realized it was no different than a shiny pichu. D:

actually, i figured that
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]