News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

If you could be a human in the Pokemon World...

Started by The Riddler, March 27, 2010, 12:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Who would you be?
An ordinary citizen?
A trainer?
A breeder?
A researcher/professor?
Bill?
A member of an evil team?

I'd be a trainer/breeder, but I'd ignore the evil teams and gyms.
I don't need to be a master by official means. I'll just intercourse  everyone up off the books.

Night the Lucario

I'd probably be a trainer. One of those stupid people who only use one Pokemon, except I can make decent move sets. Who knows, maybe if we met, it would be a decent battle, you with your team of low-level thirties, all against my level fifty two.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Allegretto

I would be the rival of the protagonist. Or more likely a Lance like character.

I'd be the mysterious bad ass whose Pokemon were never in there pokeballs.

but I was told that we all live in a pokemon world

and I would want 2 b a master
...̅̅̅

The Riddler

Quote from: No Comment on March 27, 2010, 01:51:36 PM
but I was told that we all live in a pokemon world

and I would want 2 b a master
I lol'd.

SkyMyl

Being an ordinary citizen sucks. I'd go out for adventure and capture God.

FearItself

I'd probably be a trainer. But I might end up with one of the evil organizations. They're very persuasive..

Lotos

Quote from: FearItself on April 05, 2010, 09:33:11 AM
I'd probably be a trainer. But I might end up with one of the evil organizations. They're very persuasive..

Especially that guy at the end of Nugget Bridge in R/B/Y/FR/LG.

Breeder sounds fun, but I can't do EVs or IVs (whichever is the one you breed for;  I think it's IVs?).  Maybe I'd be a trainer.  Probably an Ace Trainer.  Maybe earning badges and challenging the E4 for the poops and giggles.  If not, I'd like to be with Team Rocket or possibly Cipher.

RX-78-2

I'd be just like the protagonist of the games. Catch 'em all, train 'em, etc. When I get old, I might become a professor, but still battle.

As for Trainer classes, I'd probably be a Rich Boy/Kid, Ace Trainer, Cool Trainer, or Bug Catcher, seeing as I'm those in my games.

Going more by the show--in short--I'd want to travel with Ash and his friends. I'd take his female friends off his hands 8) (except for Misty), seeing as he's not doing anything with them. ;0
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

BOREDFOREVER

I'd be a regular guy with a truck.  I would stand by it and shout at all the kids "Hey you little intercourse tards!  There's no gosh darn Mew under there!"

JrDude

A lot of you are still acting like it's the game, there are no EVs or IVs, there's no 4 limit on movesets, once the Pokémon learns the move he has it forever (I think).

In all honesty, what I would be and what I'd wanna be is different. What I most likely would be is a trainer/citizen, my Pokémon are my pets, but I battle with them in my town, probably lose many of them too. Then I would go on the internet and tell you guys on NSFCD how easily I could kick your asses with my Pokémon.

Another thing I'd probably do is get a Haunter, and teach it to make me invisible, I would possibly steal stuff and be pervy in other things, as many others would probably be doing, which would make the cops make something that would make that not work and my plan would be ruined.
[move][/move]
Dude .

えっちーせんぱい

I'd probably be a scientist working on how to turn humans into pokemon; eventually having a team consisting of Gardevoir, Gallade, Flygon, Espeon, Leafeon, and a Blaziken (unless I figured out how to make myself one).

RX-78-2

Quote from: JrDude ✔ on April 13, 2010, 01:56:26 AM
A lot of you are still acting like it's the game, there are no EVs or IVs, there's no 4 limit on movesets, once the Pokémon learns the move he has it forever (I think).
The animé and games use the same rules and such (e.g. there is a 4 limit on movesets--even in the show--, as was confirmed on the official Pokémon website). The show also describes things--such as abilities--that started in the games. I assume that there are EV's and IV's in both as well, although unmentioned in the show because of their complexity and the fact that they're not needed in understanding the show.

RX-78-2

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on April 13, 2010, 02:38:45 PM
I'd probably be a scientist working on how to turn humans into pokemon; eventually having a team consisting of Gardevoir, Gallade, Flygon, Espeon, Leafeon, and a Blaziken (unless I figured out how to make myself one).
In all seriousness and innocent curiosity, are you a furry?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on April 15, 2010, 06:21:08 PM
The animé and games use the same rules and such (e.g. there is a http://4%20limit%20on%20movesets--even in the show--, as was confirmed on the official Pokémon website). The show also describes things--such as abilities--that started in the games. I assume that there are EV's and IV's in both as well, although unmentioned in the show because of their complexity and the fact that they're not needed in understanding the show.
The anime broke that rule, though.