News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

How to Abuse the Pokewalker

Started by jnfs2014, April 05, 2010, 04:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

This is from Pokebeach:

"The PokeWalker seems to be able to detect abuse. I have done a few tests with shaking the PokeWalker in a one minute time span. Each time I shook it very fast for one minute, it would only add six steps. When I shake it at a slower rate for the same one minute, it goes up nearly 150 to 200 steps. These results appeared in multiple tests. Each time the PokeWalker was shaken at an extremely fast rate over the one minute, exactly 6 steps were added."

Cornwad

My friend just taped his to a fan. He maxes it out every day.

Lotos

It adds like 10 to 20 a minute after I stop shaking.

Quote from: Cornwad on April 05, 2010, 04:33:07 PM
My friend just taped his to a fan. He maxes it out every day.

I remember hearing something like this in another thread with the Pokemon Pikachu.  It really works?  I thought it would detect that as abuse?

ThePowerOfOne

Have any of you tried, you know, walking?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Phaze on April 06, 2010, 12:04:42 PM
I have. Nice for some exercise. ;)

Friendly Hostile

It's a hard concept for some people to grasp.

Cornwad

It doesn't work if you tape it to the fan. Apparently he put a piece of metal on the fan to unbalance it and make it shake more or something. I haven't seen it yet. But it definitely works. I just walk to get my stuff.

Lotos

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 06, 2010, 12:45:25 PM
It's a hard concept for some people to grasp.
Like me.  But I'm not obese yet!  :o

Someguy13

I made a stage with spikes and a roof in Brawl and taped it to the controller. It worked for a while but then stopped counting the steps for some reason.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 06, 2010, 08:18:49 PM
I made a stage with spikes and a roof in Brawl and taped it to the controller. It worked for a while but then stopped counting the steps for some reason.
Pokewalker: Aww, this kid knows how to run an-wait a minute, this feels like vibration! NO WATTS FOR YOU, CHEATER!

dawnwolfNxhoj

Hmm, first off, I'd like to know HOW to use a pedometer. I havn't gotten a pokewalker yet considering the hard times, but I'd like to know how to work a pedometer in the 1st place. I have one on my Ipod(present), and I'd like to know HOW to use it properly \:

jnfs2014

You set it, and then it tracks how much you've walked.

/thread

えっちーせんぱい

All of you go get a job. I've gotten past 10k a few times from mine.

Someguy13

Quote from: えっちーせんぱい on April 07, 2010, 01:27:09 AM
All of you go get a job. I've gotten past 10k a few times from mine.
I have a job. I just don't have any hours yet as it's still a little chilly outside and that makes it a bit hard to sell snow cones.

K

I've noticed that you have to shake it at a slow-ish speed, or it won't work. I put mine in my backpack at school, and I get a decent amount of steps. I don't usually cheat, I get enough by walking.