News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Favorite Gym Leader?

Started by Magnum, May 04, 2010, 02:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Of the many to choose from, what Gym Leader to you like the most?
I like Sabrina the most because of just how freaky she was to me as a child. She scared me more than anything else in that show. So when she turned good, I really liked her. And I have ever sense.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Zero

Allegory

Probably Blaine. One, I like riddles. Two, I like fire types. It's a double win for me.

Neerb

Flannery (she's the fire leader from Hoenn, right?) was pretty cool. Sabrina, Misty, Surge, and Volkner are up there too.

DededeCloneChris

Kanto - Sabrina, because of her psychic powers.
Johto - Bugsy, because he looks funny like a girl.
Hoenn - Tate & Liza, because twins are interesting to me.
Sinnoh - Maylene, because she's kind of clueless about being a Gym Leader and has a Lucario.

arachnid

Sabrina, because I always think it's bad ass when people have no emotions... but then ash had to ruin that :(
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Zero

Quote from: arachnid on May 14, 2010, 03:07:44 PM
Sabrina, because I always think it's bad ass when people have no emotions... but then ash had to ruin that :(

Emotions fuel hardassness so I disagree...and in the games she clearly has emotions.

Sabrina's still cool though.