News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Shinies

Started by So_So_Man, May 08, 2010, 12:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So_So_Man

Since the last thread is long dead and I recently got another shiny, time for shiny disscussions!
So far I have 2 non-gyarados shinies:
Camerupt
Ponyta

Edit: Should I evolve my Ponyta and add a Rapidash to my team?

Missingno6

I don't see why not depending on your current team.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

So_So_Man

After glancing at what shiny rapidash looks like (black fire? I don't think that works...) I have decided that I will probably evolve it.
Current team is:
Dragonite
Metang (winners path, turning into Metagross)
Munchlax (winners path, turning into snorlax)
Feraligatr
Zapdos
HM Slave

bluaki

Shiny Rapidash has greyish blue flames. I have one which I caught as a Rapidash in Leafgreen.
My other shinies are:
A Blue Gardevoir which I honestly cheated for by using a shiny code while hatching eggs and is in my main team
A Pink Buneary which somebody here traded to me.
A Yellow Growlithe which I apparently caught in Firered but don't remember.
A faintly lighter-colored Linoone which I caught in Ruby as a Zigzagoon and evolved before cloning.
A Golden Magikarp which my sister recently caught in SS and traded to me.
A Purple Darkrai that was obviously cheated (Master Ball, ridiculous route of origin) off GTS
The event Gyarados and Pichu that everyone has

Three shinies I legitimately caught (all in the Gen3 games), three shinies which I was traded, two common shinies that I got from either ingame or out-of-game events, and one shiny which I cheat-created myself.

I also have some others I received from trade that I didn't list, which were created by some bizarre cheat that I think has something to do with stealing trainers' pokemon then having the stolen pokemon transform into another seemingly-random and shiny species while retaining a nickname of its original species. Like one is a Green Mewtwo named MAGIKARP.

Level_9_Chao

The only shiny I have is a legit Solrock. Which is red instead of orange. Yippee.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Cornwad

I once got a golden pidgey. It was like pidgey but golden. I also saw a golden exeggcute but it ran away twice. Aww.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on May 12, 2010, 05:51:23 PM
I once got a golden pidgey. It was like pidgey but golden. I also saw a golden exeggcute but it ran away twice. Aww.
Uh-oh, Shiny Pidgey...

I have a legit Shiny Zubat and a Shiny Meditite.

RX-78-2

I have a shiny Ponyta and one other that I can't think of for some reason. They're both legitimate though and I'm not counting event shinies.

I think I missed out on one in my Pearl while using the PokéRadar (however it's spelled). I thought I saw a sparkle in the grass, so I went over to it, but another battle happened on the way. D:
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Shujinco2

Well, the only shinies I've ever gotten was Red Gyradose, and a Wurmple. :|

But by god, I'm determined to get a shiny Tsutaja or Pokabu. It WILL HAPPEN! I WILL MAKE IT!

Neerb

Quote from: Tsutaja on May 16, 2010, 04:05:36 PM
Well, the only shinies I've ever gotten was Red Gyradose, and a Wurmple. :|

But by god, I'm determined to get a shiny Tsutaja or Pokabu. It WILL HAPPEN! I WILL MAKE IT!

What if they look terrible when shiny?

Shujinco2

Quote from: SmashBro25 on May 16, 2010, 04:19:13 PM
What if they look terrible when shiny?
Then... um...

My life would be over. 0_o

Lotos

Caught:
Marill (Ruby)
Wigglytuff (FireRed)
Weepinbel (Pearl - Sister's game)

Got from trades: