News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Extra Pokemon GIVING AWAY

Started by Rouge Helios, May 28, 2010, 01:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rouge Helios

Ok, so here's the deal. I have a ton of extra Pokemon I really don't need, some are slightly rare and some might just be extra.

Releasing these Pokemon could be easily done, but I don't really feel like wasting these Pokemon, so I'm giving them away for pretty much anything anyone has. Don't care what your traded Pokemon is, as long as you find one you like.

P.S. If you want to know the levels and/or natures of the following Pokemon, just ask.

P.P.S. If you have a request on a Pokemon, then I'll gladly arrange for an Egg and trade with you. I have all starters except for Torchic (still on my Emerald version, I'll get it soon)

Anyway, here are the Pokemon I have in stock now:

Raichu
Pikachu (2)
Pichu
Magnemite (2)
Wooper (2)
Doduo
Rhyhorn
Teddiursa
Scizor
Wobbuffet
Taillow
Ralts
Shinx
Prinplup
Krabby
Wingull
Horsea (knows Muddy Water)
Grimer
Marill
Abra
Wurmple
Cyndiquil
Treecko
Grotle
Starmie

Like I said earlier for those who hate reading, NOT all are rare or special. I just wanted to be generous and give some away.

So_So_Man

I am interested in the Scizor, Teddiursa, Cyndaquil, Prinplup, Grotle, and maybe Grimer

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Rouge Helios

Well, its first come, first serve. Sorry Missingno, Rush gets the Scizor unless he changes his mind.

Rush, you can send me a message with your Friend Code info. Then we can begin the trading.

dawnwolfNxhoj

umm, would it be too late to ask for Treecko, Teddiursa, Tailow, Ralts(if male), Grimer and Cyndaquil?  and if possible, do you have mudkip and chikorita?

jnfs2014

Ah....almost like a pokeshop, isn't it? Gotta love memories from oldsider...

As for me, I'll take the Starmie.

RX-78-2

If you really do have almost all of the starters, I'm mainly interested in a Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Chikorita, as well as Cyndaquil and Starmie if they're still available by the time I trade. I'll send my Friend Code once everything is sorted out. Thanks in advance! :)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Spud

Looks like Scizor and Starmie are taken...
Could I request one of each of the Sinnoh starters?