News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSFCD Olympics: Pokemon League

Started by Rius, June 09, 2010, 11:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Relichris

I am totally in this thing.  :V  Prepare for excellence.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Relichris on June 10, 2010, 08:04:43 PM
I am totally in this thing.  :V  Prepare for excellence.
Not so fast. You have to join in the NSFCD Olympics first. See here for the requirements to join in. Once you're eligible, then you can join in this particular event, among many others.

In short, PM the user Rius with your username and drive to join the Olympics, and have at least 60 posts by the time this starts.

Relichris

Macawmoses

You're fine.

Anywho, I am in even though I hate the setup. Also, other clauses please.

Relichris

Good because I actually want to do something with Pokemon sometime. 

Rayquarian

Rius

Okay, so I updated the first post a bit. The primary change is that you only have to register the team you will be using in the preliminaries. As you are allowed 6 Pokemon per team, but only 3 in the Preliminaries, that effectively gives you at least 2 teams to work with. For the quarterfinals and above, you are allowed to use any team you wish, as long as all of its Pokemon and items are legal.
I also listed the banned Pokemon, items, and moves in the first post, so be sure to check those out. If you have any suggestions, I encourage you to post them in this thread; after all, I'm not the one competing in the tournament.

Oh yes, if you wish to participate for this or any other NSFCD Olympics contest, you must register for the general Olympics by PMing me your request.

Dawei

All right, the rules look great to me. Looking forward to this tournament.

tibar21

i'm in. is the tournament just on the 28?
i just found out i'm not available that day. sorry i'm out.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

DededeCloneChris

So this tournament has to be played with those "Smogons" things? Sorry, I'm out.

Missingno6

Alright! I am most certainly in!
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Rayquarian

The Riddler

Only me and RayQ are actually signed up for it.