News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

NSFCD's Unova Log

Started by Nayrman, March 06, 2011, 06:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Suddenly, that Lucky Egg you got seemed to be a big requirement...

Nayrman

Well, it IS free experience.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on March 10, 2011, 06:55:48 PM
Some yeah. Trainers on routes are all like level 60 stuff. Neat though.
Well, I'm currently in the desert still looking for this Sandile.
I found 2, but ended up accidentally killing them off.
So until I find it again I won't be moving on yet.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 07:19:48 PM
Well, I'm currently in the desert still looking for this Sandile.
I found 2, but ended up accidentally killing them off.
So until I find it again I won't be moving on yet.
They annoyed the intercourse  out of me. They're really not hard to find at all. Try at attack like Night Shade to safely weaken something. I used a Yamask for that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I'm at the Elite 4... and now I'm grinding.

I somehow completely breezed through the last three gyms, but now these Elites are proving fairly challenging. I'll take them on for real once I'm at least their level (each one has three 48s and a 50, so I'll train to 50).

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 07:22:17 PM
They annoyed the intercourse  out of me. They're really not hard to find at all. Try at attack like Night Shade to safely weaken something. I used a Yamask for that.
LOL. I'm just going to give up on the search.
I still need room for my Deino.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 10, 2011, 08:10:05 PM
LOL. I'm just going to give up on the search.
I still need room for my Deino.
Good luck not evolving completely until level 64.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 10, 2011, 08:31:26 PM
Good luck not evolving completely until level 64.
It'll be a breeze for me.
I've got a plan.

Magnum

Where do you get Deino? I love the design, so I'd like to have one.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

Quote from: Magnum on March 10, 2011, 09:55:42 PM
Where do you get Deino? I love the design, so I'd like to have one.
You can find it in Victory Road.

Magnum

Eh. I'm close enough. Be there soon.

The Riddler

On my way to the Celestial Tower. Saved and turned it off.
Emboar
Simisage
Tirtouga
Rufflet
Krokorok
Blitzle

Been meaning to switch out Blitzle. Shit sucks.

Magnum

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 10, 2011, 10:14:04 PM
On my way to the Celestial Tower. Saved and turned it off.
Emboar
Simisage
Tirtouga
Rufflet
Krokorok
Blitzle

WE SHOULD BATTLE!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 10, 2011, 10:14:04 PM
Blitzle is a mixed sweeper, which is the reason why it can't take consecutive hits.
What makes it so unique are the 3 abilities it possesses that raise 3 different stats.

-Lightningrod grants immunity to Electric-Type moves and raises the Sp. Atk stat one stage.
-Motor Drive grants immunity to Electric-Type moves and raises the Speed stat one stage.
-Sap Sipper grants immunity to Grass-Type moves and raises the Attack stat one stage.

With offensive base stats of 100/80/116 in its evolved form (Zebstrika), it can prove to be a pretty decent mixed sweeper.

Don't let its low bulk fool you, lol.

Kayo

I need to see how Zebstrika does with those crazy moves like Wild Charge and Thrash. Thing is so fast, especially with its Speed boosting at every turn (Motor Drive and Flame Charge YEAH)
[move][/move]