News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Pranks

Started by The Riddler, March 20, 2010, 01:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

What kind of pranks have you pulled on people?
What are some of your favorite pranks you've seen done, have had done to you, or have seen on TV/Internet?

I will post some of my stuff when I get home, I just wanted to post the thread so I have something to read when I get back.

One I like from the internet, though:
http://media.mtvnservices.com/video/player.swf?uri=mgid:cms:mvideo:cmt.com:40319&group=music&type=error&ref=None&geo=US

Thirdkoopa

I don't pull pranks often but I can say that I did just help a friend in Europe pull off a few prank phone calls via skype. :D
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Dog Food

Pranks are my favorite past time. When I get bored at home I'll fall over on purpose when no one is around and make a big noise to draw attention to myself, then fake cry and pretend I broke my leg or something to whoever comes to my rescue. Then I'll jump up, suddenly have a smile on my face, and walk around without a problem while shouting, "It's a miracle!"

There was also this text messaging fiasco that was hilarious. Someone attempted to play a prank on me, but I saw through it and one-upped them using their own prank against them.

Eh, those are just a couple. It's always hard to think of these things when you're put on the spot. Well, I can think of a lot, but none I feel like explaining. Most of them involve too many people and would probably get confusing to tell back.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Anarchy_Jas

I taped down the handle on the kitchen sink sprayer. Dad went to turn the sink on, and ended up getting water everywhere.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."