News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Ninnin=win ;D

Ya, many of us NSF vets feel that way, but still, why are we publicizing this and giving a floated thread that says

NS2!

gbwyoshi

I like NSF better. NS2 is ran by a hacker that monitors everyone's PC.

Shadowlink19

Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 29, 2007, 05:06:17 PM
Quote from: Shadowlink19 on December 29, 2007, 05:04:52 PM
EJ continues to be a dumbass. And, now, I think I'm about through with that place.

Looks like I'll be spending a lot more time around here, now.
You finally saw the light.
Yeah, took me long enough.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 29, 2007, 02:47:41 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 29, 2007, 02:19:08 PM
their talking about a raid in ns2, their raiding soulja boy chat :|
YOU

Yay for s***ty song?
ROFL!!!!!!  :D

Bad thing is, I learned how to do the dance moves to that song!
I rather like it...it's catchy. :P

I still like my rock music of course though.

Water ☮

Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 29, 2007, 05:06:17 PM
Quote from: Shadowlink19 on December 29, 2007, 05:04:52 PM
EJ continues to be a dumbass. And, now, I think I'm about through with that place.

Looks like I'll be spending a lot more time around here, now.
You finally saw the light.
Don't let it fade :O

Mystic

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 29, 2007, 09:38:46 PM
Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 29, 2007, 02:47:41 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 29, 2007, 02:19:08 PM
their talking about a raid in ns2, their raiding soulja boy chat :|
YOU

Yay for s***ty song?
ROFL!!!!!!  :D

Bad thing is, I learned how to do the dance moves to that song!
I rather like it...it's catchy. :P

I still like my rock music of course though.
The song has a cool beat, the the rapping is bad >_>

The part in the video with the kids doin the dance is cute

Java

Well it seems like EJ has a new mod:
Rockin_Yoshi.

Any thoughts on this?

I don't really know her but she was one of the first people who talked to me on NSider and the few times I did talk to her, she was nice to me. So I say congrats to her, if that's what she wants to do.

Kayo

i guess i've been IP banned for no reason. :(

wow EJ is a nub. >_>
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kita

I find the happenings over at NS2 as of yesterday to be VERY immature.  I know that I've over reacted plenty and have done some really stupid things, but EJ has sunk to a new low.  So let me clear a few things up.

1) Yesterday I left my house at 7am.  I'm a Minister as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and every Sat I go preaching from 7am normally till about 5pm.  Yesterday I finished at 12:30pm

2) After that I went home and finished packing.  I've been moving to a new house since Tuesday by myself and it's a LOT of work.  Hence from 12:30-5:30pm I was moving and unpacking.  I did not get my internet back till some time after 5:30pm EST

3) I don't know how to hack, I don't know how to use an FTP and I don't even know how to use a proxy.  Genius made that quite clear on NS2 when I thought I was hacked.

Conclusion: Since I was not on and since I was clearly not hacked that means the only one that could have accessed me account is someone with FTP access.  Meaning that EJRaven himself went onto my account posted the topic himself which was then moved to the staff board.  EJ then made a topic about having me banned. 

This was all his little plot to try and get the users to trust him and distrust me.  He is playing games with everyone.  Frankly I'm sick and tired of his crap.  I go to NS2 to be with my friends from time to time.  I do not wish to play EJ's little kiddy games any longer.  If he wants to ban me he can.  Normally I would be mad off at his whole staff, but I know that the staff there actually care about the users.  They are not there for EJ.  However, I don't see how anyone would want to work on a site created by such a lier and user.  EJ has really sunk down to the level of being a scum bag. 

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Sk8teland85

OMG that is just unexceptable and so unprofessional of him. It makes me wonder who he will do it to next.

I do hope that Bobcheese report prompts an investigation at least. That would involve looking through all the records and if they find that EJ has been manipulating user accounts for his own gain he can get in trouble.

Kita

Quote from: Sk8teland85 on December 30, 2007, 05:35:30 AM
OMG that is just unexceptable and so unprofessional of him. It makes me wonder who he will do it to next.

I do hope that Bobcheese report prompts an investigation at least. That would involve looking through all the records and if they find that EJ has been manipulating user accounts for his own gain he can get in trouble.

I almost called you yesterday Patrick.  But I was too tired from moving and being sick.  I'm just very sad that someone would do this to me. :(  I've never been treated so bad even in real life.  This is just the internet but yet some take things way to seriously.  I'm very depressed today. :(

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Sk8teland85

Quote from: Kita on December 30, 2007, 05:40:29 AM
I almost called you yesterday Patrick.  But I was too tired from moving and being sick.  I'm just very sad that someone would do this to me. :(  I've never been treated so bad even in real life.  This is just the internet but yet some take things way to seriously.  I'm very depressed today. :(

Well I do hope you feel better Andrea. I don't know what EJ is thinking he just does not trust anyone and likely looks at the PMs of all the accounts he suspects. Which likely includes all the staff and a select group of members. -_- that just saddens me that someone has that much distrust in everyone.

Kingmush

Quote from: Java_Java on December 30, 2007, 12:00:11 AM
Rockin_Yoshi.

Any thoughts on this?

I don't really know her but she was one of the first people who talked to me on NSider and the few times I did talk to her, she was nice to me. So I say congrats to her, if that's what she wants to do.
She's pretty nice, but I really don't know how she's going to do in a mod position. Because niceness doesn't transpond to being a great Mod...

ZGDK

Quote from: Kingmush on December 30, 2007, 06:15:00 AM
Rockin_Yoshi.

Any thoughts on this?

She's pretty nice, but I really don't know how she's going to do in a mod position. Because niceness doesn't transpond to being a great Mod...

Heh EJ is a ladies man.

Sk8teland85

Quote from: ZGDK on December 30, 2007, 06:17:54 AM
Quote from: Kingmush on December 30, 2007, 06:15:00 AM
Rockin_Yoshi.

Any thoughts on this?

Heh EJ is a ladies man.

LOL Andrea can attest that she got him in trouble with his wife for some of the PMs they exchanged :P

Of cource this was back when she just joined the staff.