News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link1487

Sorry for being a computer noob, but how long would it take to transfer 3GB? :P Would it be up today at all? :(

Mystic

Quote from: JMV290 on December 31, 2007, 12:01:39 AM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 30, 2007, 07:31:08 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 30, 2007, 07:26:47 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 30, 2007, 07:18:33 PM
I smell a loophole with NS2's new rule of Sig content. Should I take it Serious or as a minor Problem to take advantage of.
A minor problem you should take advantage of.
Read this

QuoteUnless a link in your sig leads to somewhere on this forum, or to another place owned by you (site, blog, social profile page, ect.), or if you have an image advertising another forum that you aren't in charge of, that link/image should be removed when you get the chance.
Strict Solution: Report Everyone Because of their sig if they have an image. Their image does not advertise another forum so they are in violation of the CoC.

Minor Solution: Want to advertise here create a cheap Geocities site and link here.

Anyone up for some fun
So my links to Boyah and NSF are safe?
:D

And why the hell are we babysitting N2?

FunPika4

Quote from: Link1487 on December 31, 2007, 09:26:09 AM
Sorry for being a computer noob, but how long would it take to transfer 3GB? :P Would it be up today at all? :(
According to EJ, it will take "6-12 hours" so probably before 2008. :P

Link1487

ugh this is gonna take all year... :P So hopefully at like 6 or so...it's almost noon here now :(

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 31, 2007, 09:29:11 AM
Quote from: JMV290 on December 31, 2007, 12:01:39 AM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 30, 2007, 07:31:08 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 30, 2007, 07:26:47 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 30, 2007, 07:18:33 PM
I smell a loophole with NS2's new rule of Sig content. Should I take it Serious or as a minor Problem to take advantage of.
A minor problem you should take advantage of.
Read this

QuoteUnless a link in your sig leads to somewhere on this forum, or to another place owned by you (site, blog, social profile page, ect.), or if you have an image advertising another forum that you aren't in charge of, that link/image should be removed when you get the chance.
Strict Solution: Report Everyone Because of their sig if they have an image. Their image does not advertise another forum so they are in violation of the CoC.

Minor Solution: Want to advertise here create a cheap Geocities site and link here.

Anyone up for some fun
So my links to Boyah and NSF are safe?
:D

And why the hell are we babysitting N2?
I'mnot babysitting it I want Grim's site back

GCF

[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>thanks for the sig bowserman<<[/color][/font]
[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>NSider: GAMECUBEFAN64..most of you know that by now.<<[/color][/font]

Exist

Sig

SHININGSTEEL

gbwyoshi

GCF

[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>thanks for the sig bowserman<<[/color][/font]
[font="Arial"][color="#808080"]>>NSider: GAMECUBEFAN64..most of you know that by now.<<[/color][/font]

Macawmoses

FunPika4

Link to NS2 if it is really online please. :P

Mystic

blue_slime

So I come back after 2 weeks...
It's nice to see NSF is unscathed.
Can't say the same for NS2...
as usual lol.