ExplodingNuclearBomb

D*MMIT!

STUPID F*CKING EJ SHUT IT DOWN AGAIN

SH*T!

Mystic

SFL

...̅̅̅

Kita

LOL here is the latest now.  EJ has given someone all the powers of a KOH but told them not to post when they lock threads since he's not officially a KOH yet.  So this user is locking a lot of threads on Power On and yet no one knows who is doing the locking because no reasons are being given.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Kingmush

XD EJ must seriously be stupid, if people find this out(which you've just "leaked" it then they're going to get mad and lose what little trust they have in EJ. EJ is killing his own site by his stupid decisions and I get to stand back and watch it happen.

Kita

Quote from: Kingmush on January 01, 2008, 08:06:59 AM
XD EJ must seriously be stupid, if people find this out(which you've just "leaked" it then they're going to get mad and lose what little trust they have in EJ. EJ is killing his own site by his stupid decisions and I get to stand back and watch it happen.

Hell Shuck revealed himself first so I just made it more obvious XD

And yes I agree with you.

www.vortexshadow.com

supermario156

hey im unbanned now hehehehehe  gah im just gonna watch ejs forums crash to the undernet lol

supermario156

o jeese its chaos there there whining about kita

Kingmush

Quote from: supermario156 on January 01, 2008, 08:41:57 AM
hey im unbanned now hehehehehe  gah im just gonna watch ejs forums crash to the undernet lol
Is everyone unbanned but me!? All my alts are banned, I used 4 different proxies to get back in and they were all banned before I could post...

I mean, I just want to get in to PM some friends and help my friend out with his thread...

supermario156

wait no im still banned from the forums just not the homepage...but if you log out u can still read posts.

Kingmush

Quote from: supermario156 on January 01, 2008, 08:52:31 AM
wait no im still banned from the forums just not the homepage...but if you log out u can still read posts.
Yeah, I've been doing that, but I'd just like to post my thoughts on Shucklestar and the rest of the issues just once for old times sake. :D

Kita

Quote from: supermario156 on January 01, 2008, 08:45:20 AM
o jeese its chaos there there b***ing about kita

Yeah people just love to talk about me for some reason XD

www.vortexshadow.com

Kita

Here this is from Genius to help those who can't get into NS2

QuoteI don't know about anyone else, but I'm still having issues getting to the site. Domain hasn't switched to the new nameserver for some yet, I guess. Whatever the case, I've got a temporary workaround for those still having a problem. Spread the word.

Open your start menu --> Run

Type "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts", without the quotes. Of course, substitute C: for your drive letter, if you have another.

It'll ask what to open the file with, choose Notepad or Wordpad. Either way. It should bring up a file for IP bindings.

Add a line at the end, "72.47.200.20 nsider2.com". Again, without the quotes.

Save the file, and try to access the site. It should work.

As for people running another OS, you're on your own. You need to do the same thing, edit your hosts file, but I don't know how to do it with anything but Windows.

www.vortexshadow.com

supermario156

well idk if it worked but i just did it im gonna try to do it now