Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totla

Quote from: Yoshi_R on January 08, 2008, 04:31:38 PM
I just lost the spamming game to become a mod  :'(

What pisses me off more:

I think nox won... not a bad dude but sadly the contest rules we're broken every step of the way by KK_Jamer and his +1s. EJ really needs a more faired contest.
" Alright,
You know the drill, don't spoil the ending!!!
The first member to make the 1,000 post on this thread becomes a KOH for a week.
Rules:
    * Post must be at least 2 words, no +1 please.
    * Your post must be respond to someone's post.
Have fun talking about anything until someone reaches the 1,000 post on this thread, let's see how long this takes.
Price:
    * Koh rank.
    * 1,000 Rupees."

What a great idea. :)

Syncopathic

Quote from: Totla on January 09, 2008, 06:15:12 AM

What pisses me off more:

I think nox won... not a bad dude but sadly the contest rules we're broken every step of the way by KK_Jamer and his +1s. EJ really needs a more faired contest.
" Alright,
The first member to make the 1,000 post on this thread becomes a KOH for a week.
Rules:
Have fun talking about anything until someone reaches the 1,000 post on this thread, let's see how long this takes.
Price:
    * Koh rank.
    * 1,000 Rupees."

OH MY FUCKING GOD...

s1lver what have you done?
you made a diclonius a mod, be thankful that its in its nice personality.
If it was in its mean side... *shudders*

Yoshi_R

Quote from: supermario156 on January 09, 2008, 02:28:43 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on January 09, 2008, 06:04:31 AM
MS and SM156, stop spamming or I'm temp. banning you both.

hey dude theres alot of other spammers on this thread too like lugwig
Sto[ complaing or I will kick you outta daycare  >:(

JJ

No but really this is NSider2 complainning not  a spam fighting torument

Did I just mini-mod? DAMN IT!

supermario156

Quote from: Ludwig3 on January 09, 2008, 03:09:53 PM

p y halo thar

lol that just proved it but whatever so who was the mod for the week winner?

Syncopathic

Quote from: supermario156 on January 09, 2008, 03:12:02 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on January 09, 2008, 03:09:53 PM

p y halo thar

lol that just proved it but whatever so who was the mod for the week winner?
Mod for a week?

Mario Kartist

Hey. Does anyone have the link to that thread where EJ said Kita was going to hack NS2? I need it for something.
Quote from: Co-Z on December 29, 2007, 12:19:23 PM
Nascar is pointless, it's just a bunch of colors going in circles. I could flush a bag of skittles down the toilet and get the same effect in ten seconds.

Pokesamrus

Quote from: Totla on January 09, 2008, 06:15:12 AM

What pisses me off more:

" Alright,
Rules:
Price:
    * Koh rank.
    * 1,000 Rupees."

Can you delete posts there? I would delete all my posts until I win. But I don't think you can. Still, a stupid idea.

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Mario Kartist on January 09, 2008, 05:23:02 PM
Hey. Does anyone have the link to that thread where EJ said Kita was going to hack NS2? I need it for something.
moved to the staff boards. Only staff can access it.

But that was messed up that day...still feel bad for her

Bobcheese123

Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 09, 2008, 06:45:02 PM

I fail to understand why she keeps on posting there. She gets accused of hacking, insulted over the phone by EJ, banned then unbanned, and yet, she still posts on NS2. She has said many times she doesn't care about NS2 and yet, she is always there.

If you thought John Kerry was a flip flopper, this is something else.  (I'm sorry Andrea, but this is true. I don't know where you stand on any issue.)

Commander Awesome

supermario156

Quote from: Bobcheese123 on January 09, 2008, 07:41:03 PM

I fail to understand why she keeps on posting there. She gets accused of hacking, insulted over the phone by EJ, banned then unbanned, and yet, she still posts on NS2. She has said many times she doesn't care about NS2 and yet, she is always there.

If you thought John Kerry was a flip flopper, this is something else.  (I'm sorry Andrea, but this is true. I don't know where you stand on any issue.)

ok now u need to shut the hell up! she is not allways there shes barely on the computer anymore because shes a jehovahs witness and shes busy doing bible studys door to door and shes very tired. im a good friend of her so i know what im talking about

Yoshi_R

Quote from: supermario156 on January 09, 2008, 08:26:10 PM

ok now u need to shut the hell up! she is not allways there shes barely on the computer anymore because shes a jehovahs witness and shes busy doing bible studys door to door and shes very tired. im a good friend of her so i know what im talking about
Understanable but still it still dosen't make sense why she still goes ;P. Aww well.  :D

porygonzx

lol, i wanna post ovagina retore from that place. :O

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Yoshi_R on January 09, 2008, 09:03:06 PM

Understanable but still it still dosen't make sense why she still goes ;P. Aww well.  :D
She still goes there because of her friends that won't switch forums. That is the point of Nsider was to make friends and keep 'em. Don't blame her for contradicting herself because ALL of you did the same.

Macawmoses

You're a good friend, but you basically steal info outta her profile? I see, I am good friends with EJ. He says you can pm him if you have a contest.

Then again....SmashR...staff....EJ....hmm?